Anyone know 'Analog Audio Labs' India???

soulforged

Stumbled upon them while googling for Audiolab (the 8200CD guys)...

They have a half-baked website http://analogaudiolabs.in/

They are based in Angamaly near Cochin. They make tube amps and also seem to deal with Dared. I really havent been able to go through the site in its entirity as it was too damn slow but the pics of the amps looked really good...

The website is really incomplete. The discriptions for the amps talk about Saws and Shovels!!! Makes me think if it is an abandoned venture or is it something just picking up. There's no 'About' page to provide info about the venture...curioser and curioser...

Last edited:
something not right.
here is review of A-labs A-101i Hybrid tube amplifier from the site.
Description
Don't do it with an axe. Get a chain saw.
Tool-free tensioner for easy, convenient chain adjustment
3-Way Auto Stop; stops chain a fraction of a second
Automatic chain oiler regulates oil for proper chain lubrication
Small radius guide bar reduces kick-back
Hammer Specifications Handle length (cm) 100 Replaceable Head No Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime against manufacturers defect Handle color
Blue
Analog Audio Labs : A-labs A-101i
??????

hee hee chains ? saw ?? shovels ???
looks like they are ready to bury the competition. :lol:

Those must be place-holder text while the website is still under construction.

They have a number listed: +91 9656711199

Yes joshua, you are right.
Sometimes client insist to have a feel of the Website as early as possible to see how it will look like.
Regards

The amps looked so good that I called Chacko right away. :D

He was apparently living in Aljunied, Singapore and dealing with Chinese made 'Dared' amps and 'Fountek' speakers for the past decade or so. He says that he moved back to his mother land and intends to do the same here as to what he was doing in Singapore.

I asked if I can audition his system here in Chennai to which he says, he can demo his set ups for a bigger audience to make it economically feasible to him. I had offered to conduct a hifi meet if it can be sponsored by him, at least in part to which he had responded enthusiastically. Hope we can take it forward.:yahoo:

Nice! So presently does he a demo set up in Angamaly or Cochin?
He sells fountek diy kits too?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure about the Fountek kits but he sure does have the Tube Amps for audition at Angamaly. May be someone can fix up an appointment and check them out.

The amps looked so good that I called Chacko right away. :D

He was apparently living in Aljunied, Singapore and dealing with Chinese made 'Dared' amps and 'Fountek' speakers for the past decade or so. He says that he moved back to his mother land and intends to do the same here as to what he was doing in Singapore.

I asked if I can audition his system here in Chennai to which he says, he can demo his set ups for a bigger audience to make it economically feasible to him. I had offered to conduct a hifi meet if it can be sponsored by him, at least in part to which he had responded enthusiastically. Hope we can take it forward.:yahoo:

Good find soulforged!

Thanks Bro! Contacted him & asked him to be part of the forum. Waiting to hear back from him.

Thanks Bro! Contacted him & asked him to be part of the forum.

Even I exchanged mails with him after speaking to him and sent him links to this thread and the one on Chennai hifi meet. He is yet to complete his website. I'll take it forward after that happens.

hi there....it's me Chacko who is selling chains, showels etc:)lol:) and some tube amps at AnalogAudioLabs.in

First of all, take this opportunity to thank Capt Rajesh & Dave for guiding me to this forum thread.

now the website is complete with some product information and the amplifiers are getting ready and hope to launch sales by early Mar.

Currently we are manufacturing 4 models of tube integrated amplifiers with license from our partner company. Also we are also appointed as the sole distributors for the brand DARED, which is popular in europe and the us.

The four models of amplifiers that we will be launching by early next month are listed here. Feel free to take a look!

A-101i
Hybrid tube amp A-101i from Analog Audio Labs India - beautiful and compact amp for your bedroom

A-118SE
A-118SE Single Ended tube integrated amplifier with KT-88 tubes : Analog Audio Labs India

A-130i
A-labs A-130i tube integrated amp from Analog Audio Labs INDIA

A-150
A-labs A-150 tube integrated amp with subwoofer out - from Analog Audio Labs INDIA

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 288
Welcome to the community Mr. Chako...You will find us to be a lively bunch here

Hopefully we'll get to read about some first hand experiences here shortly...

Originally Posted by john_k_antony
May I know which amps are being played ? Both Analog Audio Labs and Dared from China or just the ones from Analog Audio Labs?

Participation is confirmed; No news yet about the gear that would be demonstrated.

Will demo amps under Analog Audio Labs brand as well as DARED brand! :)

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back