Anyone know 'Analog Audio Labs' India???

FM bchacko was home yesterday. Had the opportunity of evaluating the synergy of Dared 300B SET amps with my Serenata 166En BLH. Personally I found the amps very impressive. The mid range is very well defined and vocals sound lifelike and engaging. Overall its a good value amp when paired with high efficiency speakers.

FM bchacko was home yesterday. Had the opportunity of evaluating the synergy of Dared 300B SET amps with my Serenata 166En BLH. Personally I found the amps very impressive. The mid range is very well defined and vocals sound lifelike and engaging. Overall its a good value amp when paired with high efficiency speakers.

Thanks for organising that session!

Heard the SET class A tube, the class A monoblocks, the class B integrated tube with my Paper cone TL BS speakers and was mighty impressed with the sound stage compared to my Sony Integrated Amp. Am seriously considering the monoblocks in near future too. The lows, mids and highs were well balanced and the speakers matched quite well with all the tube amps which were playing quite loud even in the 9 o'clock position. We heard almost 5 hours on 7th May and were not feeling any fatigue by the end of the day. Only if we had a decent speaker stands then it would have been more eventful evening.

Thanks to BChacko for getting the tubes to Mumbai and to Denom for organizing the session for us to benefit from the audition. Hope the tubes are available at the Pune meet (if it takes place) next month for a wider audience.

Cheers,

Hi Styaki,
Here is something that you could try to remove the noise in power!
XF1000ES power conditioner (Schuko)

He was there in the Bangalore HiFi meet with his gear. Check out the thread about this meet to get some more information with pics.

Vinod

Heard the SET class A tube, the class A monoblocks, the class B integrated tube with my Paper cone TL BS speakers and was mighty impressed with the sound stage compared to my Sony Integrated Amp. Am seriously considering the monoblocks in near future too. The lows, mids and highs were well balanced and the speakers matched quite well with all the tube amps which were playing quite loud even in the 9 o'clock position. We heard almost 5 hours on 7th May and were not feeling any fatigue by the end of the day. Only if we had a decent speaker stands then it would have been more eventful evening.

Thanks to BChacko for getting the tubes to Mumbai and to Denom for organizing the session for us to benefit from the audition. Hope the tubes are available at the Pune meet (if it takes place) next month for a wider audience.

Cheers,

I was amazed to feel the synergy between this 300B tube amp and the Krypton bookshelf speakers! Especially the bass extension - thanks to the advanced TL design! And this 9W amp was driving the speakers very well...enjoyed the session...Thanks to Hari of Krypton audio.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back