Apple Launches "iPad" I am drooling over this gadget..Checkout!!!

Its the first time im seing the specifications of the itablet.. Its awsome. I liked it the first time i saw it..

(

--- iBama, LOL

My favourite apple joke was about Apple expecting to be absolutely in the clear of trade mark or copyright problems when the launch their new computer, the iBM :cool:

)

Its the first time im seing the specifications of the itablet.. Its awsome. I liked it the first time i saw it..

never went to school eh?

fecker!

awsome bludy bestid - awrite - i nver went to skool ithher!

and me sell things that swell the male ginitals! _ YOU WANTY WANKY WANT?

This is how The Economist sees the iPAD.

currentcoverfe.jpg

Cheers

hehehe gobble, you seem to be assuming that people looking at the ipad care even slightly about features, functionality or usability.....does it have a better interface?? if not, it's a goner.....at least among the iFans.

Apple has some stiff competition coming for it ... :D

iBama, eh?

Not to turn this thread into a political discussion. I am also among many who have been disappointed at Obama's performance. But sometimes it does occur to me as to how bad a position he inherited from Bush. Then I ask myself this - what if Bush or one of his Republican cronies were at the helm now? And I shuddered and shook :). They would have been going on and on about how the market and the economy were absolutely alright and it was all the Commies and Muslims and Arabs who were the root cause of all this and that they just had to fight one more war. For America!

Some people will still buy it because its APPLE. Maybe Apple is running out of ideas........nor its pocketable nor its a desktop........:rolleyes:

At this price its better to buy a netbook.........:lol:

In between sansung netbook was available for Rs 13400 On ebay.
If you have any coupons price would be lower
So some people must have got it for Rs 12500 to 12900 Far less than even US$300!

Interesting. Although Apple should not be able to lay claim to a letter any more than microsoft should be able to lay claim to a hole in the wall, I think the naming is cheeky. The device, however, as far as it is described, makes me think, "That's more like it!".

This one might stimulate my salivary glands :)

but Hemant!....you just don't 'get it'......it's so pretty!.....and the interface!! and how else will you wave it around and establish your iFan cred without it being a device that has (less than) half the functionality of a 13,000 rupee device at 5 times the cost?

not really psychotropic,

even a mac fan doesnt get this. at this price its ridiculous. the original pricing 500$ was ok. this is just a rip off. quite like the first alphonso mangoes of the season :) the well heeled will buy regardless, the average mac fan on the street will wait for prices to get real and for the second gen with more features.

by the way i had done some research re why youtube videos play on an iphone etc when even that doesnt support flash. apparently apple has built in a transcoder to convert youtube vids to H.264 hence they play. am hoping that they build in the same functionality in the ipad too in the next gen...

regards

maybe it was the one with wi-fi and 3G.......which the dollar price 629$ converts to 30k itself. So taking an indicative markup of apple's official prices which works out to about 31%, the price of that should be about 40k. So I guess even if we assume it was wi-fi + 3G this ebay guy was just trying to do some arbitrage.

But hey....we can all wait for Apple to launch it for 40k :)

oh, so that transcoder is not there in the ipad? why would they leave that out? I thought the whole idea of the ipad was for it to be a large iphone

not really psychotropic,

even a mac fan doesnt get this. at this price its ridiculous. the original pricing 500$ was ok. this is just a rip off. quite like the first alphonso mangoes of the season :) the well heeled will buy regardless, the average mac fan on the street will wait for prices to get real and for the second gen with more features.

by the way i had done some research re why youtube videos play on an iphone etc when even that doesnt support flash. apparently apple has built in a transcoder to convert youtube vids to H.264 hence they play. am hoping that they build in the same functionality in the ipad too in the next gen...

regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back