Audio System For My Tata sky Hd set top box

tapangomes

I want to know about a good audio system that enhance the audio output of HD transmission from my Tata Sky Set top Box.:) I am planning AVR 134 and JBL SCS 140 BK

Last edited:
Maybe some inputs on yr room size,yr budget,any later on add on like a DVD or a Blu Ray player,would help members to give you practical suggestions.cheers

Maybe some inputs on yr room size,yr budget,any later on add on like a DVD or a Blu Ray player,would help members to give you practical suggestions.cheers

Thanks . My room is 15 x15..i have another home theatre in my second room , AVR 133 with Hkt 5.1 system. this new system I want for my another room to enhance Hd audio fro STB. of course I can think of playing DVD n Blue Ray also in future.Budget up to 50k

Last edited:
Thanks Guys..help me please..any expert advise or experience on audio quality out from Tata Sky HD STB through optical cable to a receiver .?

I have been watching Tata Sky HD channels thru my Denon 1909 by connecting thru a optical cable and nothing to complain,Try watching some movies on HD , and see if you have any specific quality queries,cheers

Denon 1311 with JBL 140bk woul be good choice, ur av reciever will have more features and ready for 3D.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back