Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

Hi,

If in Dec, I can also try to come.:)

The same event can happen with the Bengaluru members also. What say???:licklips:

And once the entire forum can also meet..... What say for this?????

cheers.

Hi,
Just relocated to chennai from HYD would love to meet fellow forum members. but will be in Blore on 6th Dec hence 22nd nov will be fine but please post the complete address and how to reach there from Nungabakam.

Thanks

Guns

Hi friends,

I am not audiophile but i wish to meet our forum members.Count me also in the meet please post finalize date and time.

Regards

Naseer

I've seen these efforts on another forum I am part of (called Chennai Food Guide, on Orkut) and usually the success of a meet depends on one person taking initiative to get people together. I would have volunteered if not for the fact that work is keeping me busy (busy enough to be irregular on hifivision!!)

Okay guys, had a Discussion with Flanker. Lets us take the initiative:

MEET POSTPONED TO DEC 6TH

Meet Date: 6/DEC/2009 Sunday
Time: 4 pm - 6 pm
Location: Ignite Garage (From Adyar: On ECR, 200 mts after VGP its on the right side)
Address: 111 | East Coast Road | Akkarai | Chennai 600 119

Map:
12.901547,80.248502 - Google Maps

Pls post up who all will be joining us.

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
9. Psychotropic (Tentative)
10. Gannyboy

Last edited:
Hi,

Will be at Madurai on that day.Here is wishing the Chennai gang to have a great time.:)

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Any dress codes to be followed like the one below, of course, a male version of the below?:D

dress_270x224.jpg

:eek:hyeah::yahoo:

Dear friends,
I shall be missing the fellowship and friendship on 29th. as I have an urgent work to attend in Madurai.I wish the meet a good start.Please let me know the outcome of the meet.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Though im in chennai that day, i won't be able to join coz i hv to attend a conference in T.Nagar. Best of sound guys.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back