Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

Hello Mr. Ram:

A small suggestion: How about sending a pm with a phone# so that everyone can call and confirm on the morning of Dec 6th. So, if anything untoward happens, we can be well informed and prepared.;)

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
9. Psychotropic (Tentative)
10. Gannyboy and Mark (Craftel)
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav
13. Ramesh (Tentative)
14. Srikarkav (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga

Venkat: I am too young to be addressed sir :lol:

@All: Can you guys PM me your email id and phone nos and I will keep you all posted.

Last edited:
Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav
13. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)

@All: Can you guys PM me your email id and phone nos and I will keep you all posted.

Mad,
I will also be there.

cheers,
Ranga.

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav
13. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga

Dear friend,
I am joining you for the 6th meet.I look forward to meet you all.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Confirmed List (after corrections):
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy
11. Mark (Craftel)
12. N.Murali
13. Srikarkav
14. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga
17. PKS Nathan

........................ and still counting.

N.Murali

I did mean to be included in the tentatives too!

As an aside... hearing of Ignite Garage here caused me to google it and read it up on Team-BHP. Very interesting. Thanks :)

Oh, wait... Dec 6th.

Sorry, but that makes me a doubtful. There is a series of vina concerts I have been attending, and want to continue to support, and the next is in Mylapore on that evening.

Confirmed List (after corrections):
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy
11. Mark (Craftel)
12. N.Murali
13. Srikarkav
14. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga
17. PKS Nathan

........................ and still counting.

N.Murali

I had confirmed my participation along with my friend Sashi on 26th but our names have not figured here. Can we join in?

Of course you can Captain. You and Sashi are always welcome. The lists are just a way of showing who are all interested. The confirmed lists now stands as follows:

1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy
11. Mark (Craftel)
12. N.Murali
13. Srikarkav
14. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga
17. PKS Nathan
18. Capt Rajesh
19. Sashi Kumar

and as Murali said still counting.

Venkat:
Can we have some session in our meet, I think it will be great honor and learning if you can give us a meaningfull 30 mins session on basics of tuning , placement of speakers etc. So we can start from ground zero in learning about stereo setup etc.

This can slowly evolve in more topics, like DAC, Media PLayers etc etc

We will discuss a detailed agenda for next meeting etc in the first meeting.

What says guys?

Venkat:
Can we have some session in our meet, I think it will be great honor and learning if you can give us a meaningfull 30 mins session on basics of tuning , placement of speakers etc. So we can start from ground zero in learning about stereo setup etc.

What says guys?

Hi,

I second Ram's idea!

We would love to have a session from Mr. Venkat.

Cheers!

Sure, why not. Can you also check with Flanker if he has a projector? If so I can make some preparations and get my laptop.

Cheers

I will try to bring my Benq 5120.. This i will confirm by tonight...I have another reqeust for this last week from my relation and will check with them, still they need it.

Regards

Its a relative Srini, we are much more close to your HEART...come one :)

Yes, I know :lol:.. But it has been requested by very elderly persons for their 80th Birthday function, they want to have an slide show presentation on their collection of photos from their childhood in the evening gathering.. Wil check it up, or i will pick up from my another friend who is also having another Benq 5120....I will request him to join with that...So take it as an confirmaton, i will bring it.....

Venkat:
Can we have some session in our meet, What says guys?
Friends,
Let me propose one more agenda during the meet,
Agenda 1 - Session by Venkat.
Agenda 2 (proposed)- In addition to the session, why not we all come with our music & movie collections and mutually exchange our archived files during the meet. If fellow members come with their portable hard disk, everybody can copy their loved movies / music of their choice subject to availability of album and memory.
Copying files in each harddisk might kill too much of our time during the meet and dilute/distract our orginal plan to handshake fellow members. So a better planned approach is required like consolidating all unique movies & music from different members into one storage disk / DVD and that disk / DVD will act as a library for us with huge collection of movies & music in the long run.
Since we have only few days to meet, we can discuss this on Sunday or in this forum and implement only if required from the next meet .

Also my objective of proposing this idea is only as a friendly gesture and not for any commercial reasons, so if you feel it is a crap idea, let us drop it .
What say guys ?

Last edited:
Ram & Venkat,

Please do share the slides which are prepared to folks outside Chennai or may be you could even record a video and youtube it. That is if people are happy to otherwise the slides should be enough.

Just a suggestion - Please ignore if this isn't feasible technically or personally

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back