Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

ranga: All ideas are welcome, we will discuss this during our meet.

Teky: Sure will discuss with Venkat CR on copyright and other formalities :lol:

Good news to all who are attending the first meet on sunday....:)

Just got confirmation from my friend he will give me his benq 5120, he is from ranipet and will send thru somebody tommorow and he may not be attending dut to some function in his company, his usage hours is 60% less than mine and he has used only nearing 1000hrs in the last 5 years...

Regards

Srini

Ram & Venkat,

Please do share the slides which are prepared to folks outside Chennai or may be you could even record a video and youtube it. That is if people are happy to otherwise the slides should be enough.

Just a suggestion - Please ignore if this isn't feasible technically or personally

HI,

Thatz one nice piece of thought! Will surely record every bit of them and broadcast. We care little about copyright issues.

the video will have at the bottom "All actions are performed by trained professionals, do try to perform them.":eek:hyeah:

Good news to all who are attending the first meet on sunday....:)

Just got confirmation from my friend he will give me his benq 5120, he is from ranipet and will send thru somebody tommorow and he may not be attending dut to some function in his company, his usage hours is 60% less than mine and he has used only nearing 1000hrs in the last 5 years...

Regards

Srini

Srini Sir,

Thatz a very good contribution on your part to the meet (howz my rhyming!). Tell me if I can also work out on the demo CD plan for all the attendees?

Cheers!

God speed, you guys!

best of luck, and have a good time-

and we would like to look at all the pictures and videos and thoughts of that meeting!:)

Srini Sir,

Thatz a very good contribution on your part to the meet (howz my rhyming!). Tell me if I can also work out on the demo CD plan for all the attendees?

Cheers!

sure why not, i believe as Ram has told already Ignite has good audio setup, will try to have demo there itself if possible with complete PJ setup... Coming back to the demo CD itz good idea, just played down completely, except PQ, (may be in TV we cannot see much difference) audio is good. Can distb one for all...

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun. Yay! I am 95% on......

Pl count me in along with a friend of mine. I did have some other engagement at the same time on 6th, but the tempting agenda and msgs
made me cancel that to be with you all. Hope we are welcome to attend.

Warm Regds / Shailender

I would also love to join the meet..I am going to ride to yelagiri this weekend. I will try to return by 4 PM and attend the meet. Please do include me as well.

Cheers
S

Updated List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
9. Psychotropic (Tentative)
10. Gannyboy
11. Mark (Craftel)
12. N.Murali
13. Srikarkav
14. Ramesh (Tentative)
15. Vortex (Tentative)
16. Tellranga
17. PKS Nathan
18. Capt Rajesh
19. Sashi Kumar
20. Shailender + 1
22. sushanthace (tentative)
23. Kingfisher
24. Samuel

Agenda 1: 30 mins with Venkat
Agenda 2: Discuss future plans, possible places

Spoke to Flanker, he has place for projector and also has a white board which Venkat and co can use to teach us :D

Last edited:
Okay guys, had a Discussion with Flanker. Lets us take the initiative:

Meet Date: 6/DEC/2009 Sunday
Time: 4 pm - 6 pm
Location: Ignite Garage (From Adyar: On ECR, 200 mts after VGP its on the right side)
Address: 111 | East Coast Road | Akkarai | Chennai 600 119

Map:
12.901547,80.248502 - Google Maps

I think it is wise to extend the duration from 2 hrs to 3/4 hrs.

Hi MBR,
Very eager to catch up with you all and equally excited to visit Ignite as I've read about it in teambhp & heard Ragav's interview in an FM channel.Please count me in too.
Regards,
Samuel

Guys,
Was thinking, with this nice weather, how about some short eats like Samosa or Cutlets etc. If you guys think its a good idea, will try to get some short eats and bottle of coke for all.

Ofcourse, we will share the cost :eek:hyeah:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back