Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

Re: Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!! POSTPONED TO DEC 6TH

Hi all,
I am extremely extremely sorry, due to an unforeseen circumstance Flanker will not be open Ignite this Sunday. I am cancelling the meet this Sunday and moving it to next sunday

This will also give us time to plan this little more. Again, I am extremely sorry for this it was out of his control and he tried his best but couldnt give the place to us.

The meet will be on Dec 6th 4 PM

Pls post your availability for Dec 6th.

Hai MBR,

I was about to post that I will not attend the meet on Nov 29.

I will certainly try to attend the Dec 6th meet.

N.Murali

Last edited:

Hi all,
I am extremely extremely sorry, due to an unforeseen circumstance Flanker will not be open Ignite this Sunday. I am cancelling the meet this Sunday and moving it to next sunday

This will also give us time to plan this little more. Again, I am extremely sorry for this it was out of his control and he tried his best but couldnt give the place to us.

The meet will be on Dec 6th 4 PM

Pls post your availability for Dec 6th.

Hi Ram,,,

Still if you are organising in some other place for this week end also i am in:lol:

For 6th Dec, 2009 also I am in.:lol:

Regards

Srini

Hi Ram,,,

Still if you are organising in some other place for this week end also i am in:lol:

For 6th Dec, 2009 also I am in.:lol:

Regards

Srini

LOL...have few suggestions on places and what we can do for this meet. Will discuss that in the first meet :)

Oh Guys!!

Wishing all the best for Dec 6 meet. I have my LLB exams during that week! Will catch up with you guys some other time!

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry i will not be able to make it on 6th dec as i will be in Blore. if any other plans to meet on 29th please let me know.

Hi Ram,

If it is December 6th i will try to make it if nothing crops up suddenly.Looking to meet you guys there.

Cheers,
sri

Meet Date: 6/DEC/2009 Sunday
Time: 4 pm - 6 pm
Location: Ignite Garage (From Adyar: On ECR, 200 mts after VGP its on the right side)
Address: 111 | East Coast Road | Akkarai | Chennai 600 119

Pls post up who all will be joining us.

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
9. Psychotropic (Tentative)
10. Gannyboy[/QUOTE]

Hi all! Count me in. I would also like to bring my friend Sashi Kumar.

ok good news!!....Iam getting mark (craftel) along with me.....he is willing and happy to join us for the meet up!!! ..he might get some prototypes of his new ventures too...so guys ...lets make this meeting eventful, fun and truly time well spent!!

cheers
ganesh.:)

I don't know that I'll be able to make it, although I'd like to meet you all, especially psychotropic, whose speakers brought me to this forum!

Curious, though... why a garage for the venue?

(on second thoughts, put me down as a "probably"!)

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav

Hi,

Would love to attend provided if i reach back home chennai on time, please count me in too as "Tentative"

Thanks
Ramesh S

Thad: I picked ignite bcos they have a big lobby where all of us can meet and he has a good stereo setup too. We will discuss our next venues in the meet. I have few ideas

Date: 6/Dec
Time: 4PM

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy and Mark (Craftel)
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav
13. Ramesh (Tentative)
14. Srikarkav (Tentative)

Thad: I picked ignite bcos they have a big lobby where all of us can meet and he has a good stereo setup too. We will discuss our next venues in the meet. I have few ideas

Date: 6/Dec
Time: 4PM

Confirmed List:
1. ghouseam
2. venkatesh
3. MBR
4. Flanker
5. soundadvice
6. srinisundar
7. Venkatcr
8. Naseer
10. Gannyboy and Mark (Craftel)
11. N.Murali
12. Srikarkav
13. Ramesh (Tentative)
14. Srikarkav (Tentative)

Hello Mr. Ram:

A small suggestion: How about sending a pm with a phone# so that everyone can call and confirm on the morning of Dec 6th. So, if anything untoward happens, we can be well informed and prepared.;)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back