Audiophiles meet up in Chennai!!

gannyboy

Hello friends!!

This is a call to all audiovideo (HiFi) enthusiasts for a meet up in chennai..Its high time we start and Im really counting on Ram and venkat sir in this. It would be a pleasure to meet and share views from ilayaraja to marantz!!.. The first meet up can be in my place also ( i live near SRMC, porur).. I can call my friend mark ( craftel) to join too.. so..friends shoot out your views

cheers
ganesh.:)

Sounds good, in fact we can even meet at Ignite (ECR) on Sunday, it has enough parking place and nice lobby for all of us to stretch and I am sure Flanker will be okay :)

Dear friends.
I would like to meet our friends and you can count me in.I am only a layman and not an audiophile.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Dear Chennai Counterparts,

Once it is fixed, kindly post the details of the meeting's date, venue, & time in advance coz I have to join you guys from Bangalore even if I am not invited :D

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

Well, I have, for long been wanting to visit Ignite and Flanker:).

But I am not sure that Sunday is going to be OK for this for me. If the schedule and timing is finalized on this, please post so that people can confirm.

woww!! thanx for the great response friends..like Ram says, ignite is a good option. If the venue is fine with you guys then how bout next sunday..that is 22 nd november? ..Please get back on this. :)

Cheers
ganesh

lets say 10 am? ..if its ok with others..We can choose any other convenient time also if desired.

cheers
ganesh.

Dear friends,
I am afraid that November 22 is inconvenient for me to attend as I would not be in Chennai for about 10 days.I would request that the proposed meet may kindly be planned on some other date in consultation with other members.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

woww!! thanx for the great response friends..like Ram says, ignite is a good option. If the venue is fine with you guys then how bout next sunday..that is 22 nd november? ..Please get back on this. :)

Cheers
ganesh

As of now , 22nd November- 10am is good for me...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back