AV Expo 2016 - Chennai - Sep 9th - 11th - Chennai Trade Center

elangoas

Hi All,

AV Expo in Chennai is scheduled to happen between Sep 9th - 11th @ Chennai Trade Centre - Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089

Av EXPO

Please click on "Visitors Registration" on the top of the webpage for free registration.. You should get acknowledgement SMS and visitor's pass on e-mail as PDF once registered..

Last year i was there, but couldn't meet any FM..

Looking forward to meet FM @ the venue this time :)

Thank you for the information ,Last year I too have visited for one day.Hope we will meet this time.
Hi All,

AV Expo in Chennai is scheduled to happen between Sep 9th - 11th @ Chennai Trade Centre - Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089

Av EXPO

Please click on "Visitors Registration" on the top of the webpage for free registration.. You should get acknowledgement SMS and visitor's pass on e-mail as PDF once registered..

Last year i was there, but couldn't meet any FM..

Looking forward to meet FM @ the venue this time :)

Bro, thank u for the information.registered for visiting,Look forward to meet u there.thanks:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Just registered myself and got the pass. Thanks for sharing it.

Same time how are we gonna meet? How to identify each other there?

Please be posted any timings of visit

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Just registered myself and got the pass. Thanks for sharing it.

Same time how are we gonna meet? How to identify each other there?
The event is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. A tip here..

There isn't much of crowd on Fridays.. Saturdays and Sundays should be thick crowd..

So if most of us can plan ahead and be there by Friday evening by atleast 4.30 there, should be fine..

I can create a whatsapp group for HFV Chennai members and update the proceedings..

If your are fine, please share your number here..

Sent from my YU5510A using Tapatalk

I am ok with it. Where are we sharing our contacts numbers? Here in the post or in a private message?

My number is 98849 77000. Please PM me your number.

Other Chennai FM who are interested dropping by to the venue, please PM me and i shall initiate the group on whatsapp..

So far whoever had msgd me, PM me, have created a whatsapp group for the same.. Others Chennai FM, send me you contact detail's..

Is the best such event in India.. like CES etc?
Or just another place where they try to SELL?
Nope..Not like CES.. Expo last time was by dealer/distributor and not manufacturer like CES.. Sometimes newer products, some discounts on basis of event...

More the # of visits, might push manufacturer to participate in future...

Hi Elango,
I have done with my registration and got the pass. Will meet there.
Ok Great.. pass on your number to me, will add to whatsapp group... Already have 7 ppl in th group..

Atleast when we see the profile picture in whatsapp, we can recognise you in the venue.. i have provided my number in the previous page..

So far whoever had msgd me, PM me, have created a whatsapp group for the same.. Others Chennai FM, send me you contact detail's..
Hi Elango,
I'll PM you from my number, you can add me to the group. Have registered on the site.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all those who sent their numbers to me.. We have now about a dozen ppl on the group, who keep it alive everyday :eek:hyeah:

Most of us plan to visit the trade center on Sep 9th (Friday) by 4PM in the evening.. And few others the following days..

HFV Chennai meet this year didn't take-off as expected, but we would be happy to get acquainted with FM who are not part of the whatsapp group but wish to come to the venue directly..

How abt "HFV" on a bit of paper on your pocket pinned to greet each other :)

Hope it is not against forum rules...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back