AV Expo 2018 : Chennai - Sep 14th - 16th - Chennai Trade Center

hi ! can anyone add me to the av expo group regarding updates of the same !
i hoped it would start on may 2nd or 3rd week but now only know that it has been postponded!
also after registration got 2016 year entry pass
my num is 9500800708

Attachments

• 001539.jpg
    001539.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 14
Screenshot_20180618-164732~2.png
The event is from 14 Sep - 16 Sep it seems. Elango, can you please add me to the group as well? Will PM my number.

Update to Chennai members.. The Expo has been postponed to Sep 14 - 16.. Just received a confirmation e-mail on the dates from the event organizer..

May i please request the mods @jls001 @Nikhil to change the thread title like below, so as to enable HFV members to know the dates in advance..

From
AV Expo 2018 - Chennai - May 11th - 13th - Chennai Trade Center

To
AV Expo 2018 - Chennai - Sep 14th - 16th - Chennai Trade Center

What i am going to get from AV expo ?
  1. New arrivals
  2. Audition
  3. Any discounts on new purchase - Which is most important than all :)
Last time, it was nice demo from Torvin , Tube amp and their own set of speakers. Enjoyed it .

But Stereo audition is very limited compare to HT. It was disappointing to me. I do not like HT and only love with 2 Channel music.

What i am going to get from AV expo ?
  1. New arrivals
  2. Audition
  3. Any discounts on new purchase - Which is most important than all :)

All of the above + 4) Would get to know you, in person :).. Last time i was there, was able to make acquaintance with a dozen local FM..

Last time, it was nice demo from Torvin , Tube amp and their own set of speakers. Enjoyed it .

Yes.. Same here..

But Stereo audition is very limited compare to HT. It was disappointing to me. I do not like HT and only love with 2 Channel music.

True.. As an enthusiast, i was equally disappointed with dealers not able to put a memorable show for HT equipment.. Especially, Pro FX.. India largest home entertainment retail segment just couldn't pull off a good show in-spite of having all the equipment's..

As-always, hoping for a better next time..

Update : Online Registrations are open.. One of the local FM (Kannan) updated me on this.. Thank you Kannan..

Here is the link for registration - http://www.grandavexpo.com/visitor_register

Once registration is complete, you should receive a confirmation with pass to the venue via e-mail..

@Ravindra Desai , please make note of the revised dates.. An opportunity to showcase your offerings..

Update : Online Registrations are open.. One of the local FM (Kannan) updated me on this.. Thank you Kannan..

Here is the link for registration - http://www.grandavexpo.com/visitor_register

Once registration is complete, you should receive a confirmation with pass to the venue via e-mail..

@Ravindra Desai , please make note of the revised dates.. An opportunity to showcase your offerings..

Hi, Any changes on event dates? Becoz Trade centre schedule shows electronics exhibit on sep 7 -10 !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-162454.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-162454.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 21
....In the thick of Ganapati festival in Maharashtra...
Hmmm...they have a New Talent Scout for 3 new comers.

If I qualify, I'll come and bring everything that I have developed!!

Regards,

Ravindra.

P.S. @elangoas : How can you help me on this?

P.P.S. Talked to the organizers....it is postponed again.....indefinitely.

Last edited:
Thanks for information.i registered.

Great.. Hope to see you there..

....In the thick of Ganapati festival in Maharashtra...
Hmmm...they have a New Talent Scout for 3 new comers.

If I qualify, I'll come and bring everything that I have developed!!

Regards,

Ravindra.

Oh k.. Great.. Good luck..

P.S. @elangoas : How can you help me on this?

However you want me to help.. But, when would you get to know if they shortlist you for new talent scout?..

Meanwhile, i can check with event hosts for aval of stall.. I pass by the exhibition hall on my way back home from office.. So can drop in person and check too with some contacts sourced..

Hello to all, Any one explain me the exact location of this exhibit hall. Am already registered n coming from south Tamil Nadu. Tks

Hello to all, Any one explain me the exact location of this exhibit hall. Am already registered n coming from south Tamil Nadu. Tks

The hall is near guindy and is a big landmark there.. (Landmark : Near Madras war cemetery).. Anyone around that place, would easily guide you to the location..

Here is the exact location on google maps - https://goo.gl/maps/4SPMykBdfX82

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back