AV Expo 2016 - Chennai - Sep 9th - 11th - Chennai Trade Center

As rightly said ProFX could have put Denon X7200 with at least two row ceiling with front and back heights . This setup would have shown all the three 3D sound formats ,DTS X,Atmos & Auro 3D.These demos would have blasted . Possibilities and opportunities missed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

As heard Torvin being an Indian company we should support them.

wanted to know better about Torvin products and spent sometime in the stall. Unfortunately a person who was supposed explain about speakers was one with whom I had earlier interacted - at that time he was working for Yamaha (A parrys corner based dealer) and whom I found to be ill informed. Yesterday he was totally clueless (most of my questions were noob :lol:) and they had very little by way of product info printed.

wanted to know better about Torvin products and spent sometime in the stall. Unfortunately a person who was supposed explain about speakers was one with whom I had earlier interacted - at that time he was working for Yamaha (A parrys corner based dealer) and whom I found to be ill informed. Yesterday he was totally clueless (most of my questions were noob [emoji38]) and they had very little by way of product info printed.
Sir apart from the stall there was a demo room back side stage where there high end stuff has been kept for music listening

Did any of you notice the SurroundSwar? They had PSA v1800 on display. At last, PAS is here in Chennai. They had limited content, so couldn't test the potential of the sub.

Np RajithKumar.. The brown FS were Revel..
Today I confirmed that the high end speakers kept at Decibels was Revel( Harman group) ultima saloon speakers which we heard yesterday.Very nice one ..
Pro FX had a 2nd demo room, Polk speakers and Yamaha AVR.. with a standard 7.1 layout.. Surround back channels..

Why show a surround back, when you can easily show front heights with Atmos?

Yamaha AVR with Polk towers(not the RT series) were a lil harsh on our ears..

Not very much interested in the demo.. Just hanged around..

Hello guys Im from chennai. I am thinking of going to nandambakkam today that is 11th of sept. If any member can do a mini meetup there, we can share common interest. Interested members can PM me and we can exchange contacts ;)

I am very happy with Tube amp setup in Torvin demo. The cost seems to be 1.5 Lac. Beyond budget.

Is that possible to get Tube amp for low budget price. I am looking for bed room setup(10x12 ft ).

Source : Laptop -- Nuforce UDac .

Please share if any one had budget tube amp stereo setup.

I dropped in at the expo on Saturday but didn't spend much time. There was not very much that would have interested me personally even if I was still a hifi buyer. But one finds out by going!

Spent more time at the camera expo in Hall 1. Didn't even know that was on! Again, it was not great, not as good as last time I went (might have been two years ago), but worth a visit. Didn't have time for the general-shopping expo as I had to move on.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for these CTC expos, even if I do see the same things over and over!

Thanks for the detailed coverage :)

I am very happy with Tube amp setup in Torvin demo. The cost seems to be 1.5 Lac. Beyond budget.

Is that possible to get Tube amp for low budget price. I am looking for bed room setup(10x12 ft ).

Source : Laptop -- Nuforce UDac .

Please share if any one had budget tube amp stereo setup.

Taga Harmony? - TAGA HARMONY HTA-700B V.2 HYBRID AMPLIFIER BLUETOOTH USB-DAC on hfimart for 29K

Here is one review from our own FM - TAGA Harmony HTA-700B v.2 Hybrid Amplifier Bluetooth USB-DAC Review

Yes Decibels display was good. I could hear a nice output out of Revel speakers. Gigantic and elegant is what i see.

Sadly, there is no dealer representing Taga Harmony in Chennai..

I know a place in Richie street where they deal with taga harmony speakers. It is actually a small shop. I dont remember the exact address. Will check and let you know. They deal with taga harmony, pioneer, denon, morel

I know a place in Richie street where they deal with taga harmony speakers. It is actually a small shop. I dont remember the exact address. Will check and let you know. They deal with taga harmony, pioneer, denon, morel

Is it possible to audition in that small shop Or just purchase only.

Today i had visited the D.S store for Taga products.

But the Tube amp model which i am looking (HTA-700B SE) is not available. It seems to be coming in later days/weeks.

It seems that ,They are not doing any audition of products like other AV showrooms.

This store is official authorized dealer for Taga in Chennai.

How do we buy products without audition, . All i can read review from Internet. :)

Yes it can be auditioned.the shop name is D's audio store

pH. 9840739261
Did you auditioned any products in the shop.

When I asked him. He said they are not giving audition. Only sales.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back