AV Expo 2016 - Chennai - Sep 9th - 11th - Chennai Trade Center

Usually it is buy a ticket or fill in the registration form.

If pre-registering is there, I guess this one must be free?

But I don't expect anyone to have a problem getting in. I'll probably be there for a short time on Saturday afternoon.

Usually it is buy a ticket or fill in the registration form.

If pre-registering is there, I guess this one must be free?

But I don't expect anyone to have a problem getting in. I'll probably be there for a short time on Saturday afternoon.

Yes. It is free.. If you have completed the registration, you should receive a pass on your registered e-mail ID.

There shouldn't be any issues... Sure.. Some of us planning to be there on Saturday too..

I registered, but apart from it saying that my details had been saved, nothing happened.

I don't like giving such people my contact details: it leads to unwanted calls and spam,

I registered, but apart from it saying that my details had been saved, nothing happened.

I don't like giving such people my contact details: it leads to unwanted calls and spam,

Hmm understand... But most of us received confirmation SMS that it will serve as free entry pass.. You should have at-least received a pass information on your registered e-mail ID.

There's a considerable delay from the time you register online to the receipt of the email and then sms

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Am glad that i got a chance to meet atleast a dozen FM today in the AV Expo.. [emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji483] [emoji484] [emoji485]

Most of the FM did turn up promptly [emoji122] [emoji122] .. We were all there by 4.30 PM at the venue, finished registration formalities and began our expedition of experiencing the products, had a good time for 3.5 hrs and started back home by 8PM from there...

e24c526bcec22fffa4e014025916161c.jpg

Last edited:
First up was Pro FX stall (Title Sponsor) of the event... KEF Reference range of speakers were stacked on one side. It was connected to a Denon CD player, a preamp (Didn't notice the brand) and two Class A monoblock power amplifier..

aa1735c67b95c6fff61f0c79ec393c6b.jpg

4ae5c2d078060086cc7eba47793b7afb.jpg

The floorstanders were massive in size, 5/6 driver arrangement was unique compared to the usual FS.. Other FS looked smaller next to them [emoji13] .

There was Malayalam film music being played, but I felt the speakers deserved even better source...

Yes that was a massive speakers from KEF reference series which you can see next to the KEF Blade speakers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I think Elangoas ,Since that KEF reference speakers was around Rs.15 lakh MRP you may be deserving the good source.

5149e21edfe4be93d81087d3d6e0634f.jpg

I liked the Revel speakers displayed at Decibels .It was driven by Marklevinson Integrated amp .It was a song from Vinaithandi varuvayo played from a CD through Arcam CD player.

Next up was Decibel (Gold Sponsor).. Very neat display of product's.. The best i have seen in AV Expo.. You can drool over some of them all day...

Very elegant..[emoji106]

We got a chance to listen to some high end hi-fi stuff..

Mark Levinson Ultima 2 speakers powered by Mark Levinson Amplifier with Arcam CD player.. FS were very huge..

5e5785494b989e81f2886057c4bec615.jpg

We were able to drool on Revel Performa 3 series speakers..[emoji7]

59d571ce41d883c3cdf51b4c28d47cd7.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back