AV Max magazines FREE GIVEAWAY

stevieboy

hi guys,

am disposing of my collection of av max magazine. issue range from year 2000 onwards. am just going through them so not sure there are 12 copies for every year. unfortunately i do not have my data cable with me hence cannot post pics. no point mentioning mag covers what since the covers are only indicative and the actual inside articles cover so much more.

this will be good for a newbie who wants to read up on amps, cd players, home theatre etc... pick up from my place JP nagar or if you want i could cart them to my office residency road you can pick them up from there.

i hope this is the right place to post this couldnt find any other suitable place!

regards
steven

thanks ash!

checked it out needs some more exploration kinda got lost there :)

though i'd prefer it is someone from this forum who benefits since i'm a part of this forum.

regards

hi guys,

the first right to go through the mags and pick has already been spoken for. the person will be coming over on saturday. however i dont think he's going to take all the magazines so if someone is still interested you can still let me know. first come first serve basis.

regards

Really a very noble and a nice thought.If I wud have been in Bangalore I wud definately have picked up a couple of them.
I myself am not too familar with the barter website as of now.I posted it so that our hifivision family could gain from it.

thanks ash!

checked it out needs some more exploration kinda got lost there :)

though i'd prefer it is someone from this forum who benefits since i'm a part of this forum.

regards

hi guys,

the first right to go through the mags and pick has already been spoken for. the person will be coming over on saturday. however i dont think he's going to take all the magazines so if someone is still interested you can still let me know. first come first serve basis.

regards

I'm would be more than happy to pick up whatever mags are still available, will contact you over PM.

Cheers!

If many are interested then it may not be fair to give everything or most of them to the first or second guy.

I think you should give one week's time, say by 20 July, as a cut off date for members to write in their names, who want to come and pick up the issues.

Thereafter you could divide them equally and ask all of them to come on same day, so that you are not hassled by frequent visitors.:eek:hyeah:

Just a suggestion. It's your choice after all.
I would have come if I was in Bangalore:sad:

Hai Hi-Fi vision .com members.
I wish to inform members that as stevieboy I too am interested in
disosing of my AV Max Magazines 60 in number for FREE. However I am in Mysore. Any one interested may contact me in the following Address:
R.Ramamurthy,
44/A. "ASHIRWAD", 8th Cross,
Brindavan Extn., Ist stage,
MYSORE-570020.
LL: 0821-2514384.
Mobile: 09886990428.
If stevieboy agreees I can couier these copies to him so that he can distribute them to our members along with his AV Max-collection.

(I am right now in Hyderabad, so contact me on or after 19.7.09-Sunday).

If many are interested then it may not be fair to give everything or most of them to the first or second guy.

I think you should give one week's time, say by 20 July, as a cut off date for members to write in their names, who want to come and pick up the issues.

Thereafter you could divide them equally and ask all of them to come on same day, so that you are not hassled by frequent visitors.:eek:hyeah:

Just a suggestion. It's your choice after all.
I would have come if I was in Bangalore:sad:

hi reju,

first come first serve basis is the most fair one and the most popular. it would be unfair to the first person who has responded to give away stuff to someone who responded much later no? incidentally i got a philips dvd player free this way on another forum when i had practically no equipment and used it as a cd player for many months :D i thank the gentleman practically every time i use it! hence i'm passing the good deed on in the small way i can. if you want i can reserve one magazine as a token for you for whenever you come to bangalore :D

regards

Hai Hi-Fi vision .com members.
I wish to inform members that as stevieboy I too am interested in
disosing of my AV Max Magazines 60 in number for FREE. However I am in Mysore. Any one interested may contact me in the following Address:
R.Ramamurthy,
44/A. "ASHIRWAD", 8th Cross,
Brindavan Extn., Ist stage,
MYSORE-570020.
LL: 0821-2514384.
Mobile: 09886990428.
If stevieboy agreees I can couier these copies to him so that he can distribute them to our members along with his AV Max-collection.

(I am right now in Hyderabad, so contact me on or after 19.7.09-Sunday).

hi ramamurthy,

why not courier them directly to whoever is interested? i am generally not at home so receiving couriers is a bit problematic for me.

regards

hi reju,

first come first serve basis is the most fair one and the most popular. it would be unfair to the first person who has responded to give away stuff to someone who responded much later no? incidentally i got a philips dvd player free this way on another forum when i had practically no equipment and used it as a cd player for many months :D i thank the gentleman practically every time i use it! hence i'm passing the good deed on in the small way i can. if you want i can reserve one magazine as a token for you for whenever you come to bangalore :D

regards

Hi Stephen, yes this a good deed indeed:)

I feel first come first serve basis is appropriate for discounted purchases and not for free items. It's so easy for the first person to take the whole lot as he doesn't need to pay for anything! This deprives many others. Why punish the rest for logging in a little late? Sometimes heavily discounted items are also limited, as to how much each can buy. For example: Onions sales at Food Bazaar: Rs. 2/Kg. Max of 10 kgs. per person.

Here in this case, the early birds should be given the privilege to choose which issues they would like to take, but limited to max 10 mags per person, or whatever as per the demand generated.

I was only showing you a way for a more justified distribution. But as I mentioned earlier, choice is entirely yours. No one can blame you. ;)

Last edited:
Hi stevieboy
Are there any special issue on Turntables ? Just in case if you remember no need to go through all the issues.
Thanks
Hiten

hi hiten,

nothing really much on turntables. i do remember cos i'm going thru the issues to see if there's anything really important to note for myself. far better info on the net ;)

is there anything particular you were looking for? turntable setup and articles like that or reviews of turntables? what hifi has reviewed some tts available in india, project, roksan and clearaudio emotion..

regards

Hi raslibi & stevieboy

Any edition where Floorstanders have been reviewed ?

Has anyone gone thru the July 2009 edition of AV Max? Just want to know which product has been reviewed this time.

hi ash,

tons of issues where floorstanders have been reviewed. that and bookshelves, cd players, amps are the staple. no idea bout the latest issues though. stopped buying.

regards

is there anything particular you were looking for? turntable setup and articles like that or reviews of turntables? what hifi has reviewed some tts available in india, project, roksan and clearaudio emotion..

Stevieboy
Not looking for anything particular, just if some "different" articles on turntables. But again as you said tons of information on the net.
As for the roksan, project turntables they are beyond my budget, may be in the future :)
Thanks for the effort
Regards

Hi raslibi & stevieboy

Any edition where Floorstanders have been reviewed ?

Has anyone gone thru the July 2009 edition of AV Max? Just want to know which product has been reviewed this time.

Hai Ash147,

The Feb 2009 issue has a lot of FS reviews ( about 12 FS)

N Murali.

Hai Stevieboy,
I only wanted to know whether it was convenient to U for giving of AV Max issues along with your copies to deserving and our own Forum members. For the convenience of our members I hav given my address and phone number also. They may contact me for their requirements.
Bye/Hav a nice day.
R.Ramamurthy.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back