Av receiver

Phani24

Hi
I want to t upgrade to 9.2 Avr.
Maranz cinema50
Onkyo rz50 and pionneer lx505 are in list.
Here onkyo and pionner have dirac live. But no auro3d.
Maranz dirac live is through upgrade .
pioneer dont havr crossover settings for each speaker indipendently. Pioneer is priced nearly 10 to 12k from the other 2. Is it eorth of extra 10k for pioneer. I have kliPsch reference speakers.
Please advice

Hi
I want to t upgrade to 9.2 Avr.
Maranz cinema50
Onkyo rz50 and pionneer lx505 are in list.
Here onkyo and pionner have dirac live. But no auro3d.
Maranz dirac live is through upgrade .
pioneer dont havr crossover settings for each speaker indipendently. Pioneer is priced nearly 10 to 12k from the other 2. Is it eorth of extra 10k for pioneer. I have kliPsch reference speakers.
Please advice
Do shortlist the Denon 3800 just for # of channels + Dirac. At a price of INR 1.26 L on Hifimart, its a good deal.

Iam akready using sr5015 which is 7.2 Preouts and it has 100watts oer 2 channel. Where as 3800 has 105 watts per 2 channel. For extra 5 watts 2 channels extra sonot considered .
What is the warrenty on pioneer avrs

Iam akready using sr5015 which is 7.2 Preouts and it has 100watts oer 2 channel. Where as 3800 has 105 watts per 2 channel. For extra 5 watts 2 channels extra sonot considered .
What is the warrenty on pioneer avrs
Pioneer is 18 months as are Onkyo and Integra.

For your case, Onkyo or Integra may be better ( DRX 5.4 ) as both have Klipsch Optimized Mode that automatically selects cross overs. Dirac license being included in the price is excellent - on the 3800H you have to add 30,000 for Dirac.

Auro 3D wasn’t a deal breaker for me as there is hardly any content available in Auro 3D - Atmos is far ahead

There is very less Auro 3D content, but Auro-Matic as an Upmixer is fantastic, given you have correct height speaker placement for Auro-3D.
If you are into surround sound music, listening to music using Auro-Matic is very good compared to Dolby surround upmixer. I use it regularly for 2.0 and channel based content.

There is very less Auro 3D content, but Auro-Matic as an Upmixer is fantastic, given you have correct height speaker placement for Auro-3D.
If you are into surround sound music, listening to music using Auro-Matic is very good compared to Dolby surround upmixer. I use it regularly for 2.0 and channel based content.
which avreceiver you are using

which avreceiver you are using
I’m currently using Trinnov Altitude processor.

I have been using Auro-3D since 2020, had used it earlier on Denon X4500 and until recently on Monolith HTP-1. I enjoy listening to music using Auro-Matic.

I’m currently using Trinnov Altitude processor.

I have been using Auro-3D since 2020, had used it earlier on Denon X4500 and until recently on Monolith HTP-1. I enjoy listening to music using Auro-Matic.
Don’t you need speakers installed in the Auro config?

Which is better pionner 505 or onkyo Rz50.
Heatd thst in pionner we cant set individual speaker cross overs.

Which is better pionner 505 or onkyo Rz50.
Heatd thst in pionner we cant set individual speaker cross overs.
Yes that is correct. In the new LX-805 that’s been fixed, but in the LX-505 you can’t set individual cross overs.

The sound signatures are also quite different. I’ve felt pioneer works better for music and Onkyo for movies

What is the best price we can exoect for Onkyo 50 and Pioneer 505 with dirac calibration

Onkyo RZ50 OR Marantz 50. Strucked.
Onkyo has klipsch optimized mode and dirac live,
Thx cerification.
For cinimima 50 fot durac we need to purchase license

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back