• Not now

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I want to learn about TTs

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another beauty is going to land in your room:D

Hum.. enjoy man.. Hope you got nice set of LP to enjoy and rejoy:yahoo:

Yes Audio_Freek... I have some vinyl LPs and EPs with Good condition.. Collecting more and waiting for new (Hopefully)! Thanks...

Yesteray I got this LP from a suburban (Chennai) antique shop.. Price.. Rs 100.. Condition - Good!

Last edited:
There is big demand for old vinyls nowadays. The online shopping sites rated up to Rs 500 for Ilayaraja's old Vinyls (Mint condition) and Rs 300 for others. The price of new Hindi vinyls breached Rs 1000 per record. But in local market we can get good LPs and Super 7 records for Rs 100 and 50 each, if searched intensively.

Last edited:
Vino,

How to get settled with a fine TT and no much LP to play ,So actually the Audio journey starts when we step into TT world, as its not like its an End.

I shall join with you shortly, love to roam in parry's corner,Burma Bazzar streets in search of Lp's soon. Hope i would get your company too:eek:hyeah:

Currently am not finding space in my room to setup TT,But your posts would made me to decide to change room for TT i guess.

Then Raja's LP cover,Would covering my mind over the weekend.Thanks

What a quality....

This is the Gem, I still remember K.J.J voice from this film reaches my ears to melt my heart via a old Vaccum radio when i was Kid.

Just let me know, where we can get such beauties in chennai.Also let me know, is anything left by you for me to grab there:D

And finally ,I got a reason to visit chennai after quite some time

This is the Gem, I still remember K.J.J voice from this film reaches my ears to melt my heart via a old Vaccum radio when i was Kid.

Just let me know, where we can get such beauties in chennai.Also let me know, is anything left by you for me to grab there:D

And finally ,I got a reason to visit chennai after quite some time

Welcome to Chennai dear Friend... I will show the record stores where i found some treasures... Pl come!:)

Vino,

How to get settled with a fine TT and no much LP to play ,So actually the Audio journey starts when we step into TT world, as its not like its an End.

I shall join with you shortly, love to roam in parry's corner,Burma Bazzar streets in search of Lp's soon. Hope i would get your company too:eek:hyeah:

Currently am not finding space in my room to setup TT,But your posts would made me to decide to change room for TT i guess.

Then Raja's LP cover,Would covering my mind over the weekend.Thanks

Hi, Have you any TT right now? Of course, settling with a good TT is a long process. But it is not that much difficult one... Come to Chennai, I will help you (if need!) :)

Awe.. One of the best of MSV and i understand the best music oriented movies all time in Tamil.. Its blissful even to see these are still Alive and available.

If you could Grab me LP for Kanne Kaniamudhey film, music by MSV, i would be thankfull over my life time. I tried to check for the CD and cassettes too But No Luck.

But your post is tempting me a Lot.

Awe.. One of the best of MSV and i understand the best music oriented movies all time in Tamil.. Its blissful even to see these are still Alive and available.

If you could Grab me LP for Kanne Kaniamudhey film, music by MSV, i would be thankfull over my life time. I tried to check for the CD and cassettes too But No Luck.

But your post is tempting me a Lot.

Recently I bought Kanney Kaniyamuthey LP... I will give it to you at your Chennai Visit!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back