• I already joined

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Not now

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I want to learn about TTs

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please PM the place where you got the vinyls (If it is not confidential)..

Vino,

Just an Eureka.

Why dont all the LP Lovers shall meet one fine weekend At Chennai and Bang all the Local Seller and try out for a Bulk Purchase?

As we may ask for the good Discount too, and if all the regular customer meets, then our network would be extended and would help newbie like me.

We could exchange Contact, and would get a chance for a meet-up too.:eek:hyeah:

Vino,

Just an Eureka.

Why dont all the LP Lovers shall meet one fine weekend At Chennai and Bang all the Local Seller and try out for a Bulk Purchase?

As we may ask for the good Discount too, and if all the regular customer meets, then our network would be extended and would help newbie like me.

Count me in too please.

Rgds
Soumya :clapping:

Please PM the place where you got the vinyls (If it is not confidential)..

I got it from private seller from my relative's place in Patna. He is not professional seller. I have to find professional seller in Bangalore. I have informed all relatives to look after LPs and buy for me. :eek:hyeah:

Count me in too please.

Rgds
Soumya :clapping:

So the count would be 3 As of now, Vino- sorry i have added you without your approval.

We shall make a week end, post to Diwali and gather up to Gather the LP's

Any one invited for this Shopping:yahoo:

Vino,

Just an Eureka.

Good Idea... We will meet before Diwali if all are ready... or pl mention the convenient date... Weekdays are better.. because these shops are only open in week days... Will arrange a meet in Bangalore also for the convenience of Bangaloreans.. Will help to get more vinyls in moderate price...

Hi Friends

Count me in , for bangalore meet :clapping:

Please update me date,Time,venue ... once finalized

Best Regards

Tanoj

Good Idea... We will meet before Diwali if all are ready... or pl mention the convenient date... Weekdays are better.. because these shops are only open in week days... Will arrange a meet in Bangalore also for the convenience of Bangaloreans.. Will help to get more vinyls in moderate price...

Am Still Bachelor, so i dont have any comment for Diwali Purchase for Family and no Breakage to my Bank Expected. But Before Diwali should be short notice anyways,

I have just open a new thread only to discuss on the Vinyl Meet -
http://www.hifivision.com/phono-tur...-hunting-event-lets-join-camp.html#post539505

So let have a Good Count and right time for Group-Buy:eek:hyeah:

Even I want my virtual presence of mine for Bangalore or Chennai. Is it possible? May be if one or two guys share your phone number I can give you call at that time. You can purchase on my behalf, it will be great of you.
I can also be contacted through WhatsApp (More convenient), Viber, Kakao Talk, Hangout etc. I will be interested in Hindi old movies, Gazals, Concert etc. titles.

And, if you want any English Title, then I may help you getting from Korea. Minimum price is 5000 won. As per Google: 5000 Won = 289.660 Indian Rupee.
Some of the rare title they ask more. But 80% of LPs are available for 5000 won. LP conditions are from Good to Very Good. I got here treasure of Rock, Pop, Jazz, English LPs at some place in Seoul. There 3 - 4 shops at one place, all of them have almost 100000 LPs each.

Anybody here for mutual help?

Last edited:
Vino,

Thanks a lot for the Picture:yahoo:, Just thinking as one of the best Western +Indian Classical Music hits given by MSV and not even the source is available in Online stores too.

Vino, How to Communicate with our fellow mates for the Chennai visit?
Any common Platform to plot and decide on date? consulting the interested Fm's?

Vino,

Thanks a lot for the Picture:yahoo:, Just thinking as one of the best Western +Indian Classical Music hits given by MSV and not even the source is available in Online stores too.

Vino, How to Communicate with our fellow mates for the Chennai visit?
Any common Platform to plot and decide on date? consulting the interested Fm's?

First we have to collect the phone numbers of FMs who are interested in this meet.

Here is my Number... 9176286499

Publish your number also. Interested members should either contact you or me. Will finalise the place according to the convenience of the members.

It is a nice idea for having a meet in Bangalore. I am in, if there is one planned.

Many shops are closing these days. Just today, I had gone to Church Street. There used to be a shop called Habitat which used to have LPs and CDs of old music.
After lots of search came to know it closed nearly 3 months back.
The numbers are really dwindling fast.

Vinojasan, It was nice reading about the better availability of records in Chennai. I think I should definitely consider visiting on a weekend to get some nice records. What is the situation about 78 rpm (Hindi) availability in Chennai? Are they easily available and at what rate?

It was nice to read everybody else's posts as well. They were quite informative. Seeing the enthusiasm, I think I'll be on this board for a long time!

First we have to collect the phone numbers of FMs who are interested in this meet.

Here is my Number... 9176286499

Publish your number also. Interested members should either contact you or me. Will finalise the place according to the convenience of the members.

Vino,

Please share your Email ID too, its better to have a Email and Phone communication to better Planning.As everyone can share their convenient time and confirm on the timings also plan for traveling too,through Email for instance updates.

My ID is [email protected]

Then probably we would have a call parallel

Last edited:
Got Kati Patang, Aaradhana, a set of BoneyM, Sadma, Khel Khel Mein for Rs 100 each in Chennai (All LPs). Very good condition!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back