Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Not now

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I want to learn about TTs

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friend,

I request you to please tell where in Chennai you bought vinyl records.

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Pl Visit poppat jamal at Anna salai for Echo records. For other old records you have to one antique shop in Pallavaram or Velacherry.

Recently I bought Kanney Kaniyamuthey LP... I will give it to you at your Chennai Visit!

Oh That's so nice of you i didn't find even any source of the music for this film for quite a long time.

But if Kanney Kaniamudey is gettable then i understand that i could get most of my favorites in chennai.:licklips:

Thanks for the info.:yahoo:

Pl Visit poppat jamal at Anna salai for Echo records. For other old records you have to one antique shop in Pallavaram or Velacherry.

I will be visiting Chennai in November and also would like to get some vinyls. My probable stay would be at T.Nagar and client site Mylapore. It would be great to have directions from you. I'm interested to buy a tamil OST 'Rocky' music by R.D.Burman. Can you please help me out?

I will be visiting Chennai in November and also would like to get some vinyls. My probable stay would be at T.Nagar and client site Mylapore. It would be great to have directions from you. I'm interested to buy a tamil OST 'Rocky' music by R.D.Burman. Can you please help me out?

@ Vino- I Think its the right time for you to register in Forum as " Dealer", You are receiving lot of humble request from our FM's as you have posted only few LP and they taken its way to introduce you as a Dealer:clapping:,Just Kidding.

Probably, we could find one Interested and enthusiastic FM from Chennai, Cochin,Mumbai and request them to open a LP Bank. Just we could find some space for storing the LP and lets credit the person who does the transaction on shipping and collecting for us with a reasonable amount.
If there any one who collects LP's as Hobby they can be Picked Up for this payed service? What Say?

@ Vino- I Think its the right time for you to register in Forum as " Dealer", You are receiving lot of humble request from our FM's as you have posted only few LP and they taken its way to introduce you as a Dealer:clapping:,Just Kidding.

Probably, we could find one Interested and enthusiastic FM from Chennai, Cochin,Mumbai and request them to open a LP Bank. Just we could find some space for storing the LP and lets credit the person who does the transaction on shipping and collecting for us with a reasonable amount.
If there any one who collects LP's as Hobby they can be Picked Up for this payed service? What Say?

Nice Idea... :clapping:

Pl go to Moor Market to get Hindi vinyls, but bargain carefully...

Yesterday was a big day for me...

I bought 52 Tamil - Hindi vinyl records after viewed nearly 1300 old records in few hours. The surprise is most of the records are in mint condition.. particularly RD Burman's superhits (But rate kojam overthan...!).

Attachments

• 1377595_688200684525949_531284839_n.jpg
    1377595_688200684525949_531284839_n.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 57
Yesterday was a big day for me...

I bought 52 Tamil - Hindi vinyl records after viewed nearly 1300 old records in few hours. The surprise is most of the records are in mint condition.. particularly RD Burman's superhits (But rate kojam overthan...!).

I would say, it would be a Diwali for me, in case if i was been there previous day.Great to see that there is repository of LP's available at huge range in Chennai. So what was the Min and Max price you payed for LP previous day?
Also kindly i request to leave some thing for others who come next to you:eek:hyeah: if you keep on grabing all the beauties, then probably i need to return with empty hands, as you has posted only the Lp which am looking in first priority

I would say, it would be a Diwali for me, in case if i was been there previous day.Great to see that there is repository of LP's available at huge range in Chennai. So what was the Min and Max price you payed for LP previous day?
Also kindly i request to leave some thing for others who come next to you:eek:hyeah: if you keep on grabing all the beauties, then probably i need to return with empty hands, as you has posted only the Lp which am looking in first priority

Don't worry friend... They keep stock of 5 to 6 copies of 90 percent of the LPs which I purchased... In fact, I have most of the LPs of Raja already.. But in that store, I have seen 100 plus LPs of Raja with good condition. Price is Rs 100 to 120 (Depends on the condition). For EPs they charged Rs 50-60.

Thank you Vinojasan. I know the man in Pallavaram and where did you buy the Hindi LPs? Please let me know,

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Thank you Vinojasan. I know the man in Pallavaram and where did you buy the Hindi LPs? Please let me know,

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Vino,

Moore Market for Hindi and Pallavaram for Tamil LP's? anything for English?.Surely i would take your help when i come to Chennai but the info could be useful for other LP Fans too,If you reply over here

Vino,

Moore Market for Hindi and Pallavaram for Tamil LP's? anything for English?.Surely i would take your help when i come to Chennai but the info could be useful for other LP Fans too,If you reply over here

For new albums, Pl visit any Landmark stores. That Pallavaram man is having good stock of English albums, but rates are very high...

Really they have good numbers of LPs.. but little bit costly. But compare with online robbers, Moor market sellers are 1000 time best!

Exactly, due to our love for Vinyls there are many online robbers popped up and selling vinyls with 400% higher price. They become member of this forum and start sending PMs to needy people like us. They never contribute in forum but take advantage of forum members.

It is always better to go to local market and trade in personally. I have also got lot of 50+ LPs from one place at very reasonable price. One of my relative arranged it.

Exactly, due to our love for Vinyls there are many online robbers popped up and selling vinyls with 400% higher price. They become member of this forum and start sending PMs to needy people like us. They never contribute in forum but take advantage of forum members.

It is always better to go to local market and trade in personally. I have also got lot of 50+ LPs from one place at very reasonable price. One of my relative arranged it.

I will share all the details of the LP sellers in PM. Fellow members pl approach them carefully and get your fav LPs at normal price. It will help us to get the forthcoming new vinyls at justified rates. Otherwise everyone will raise the cost at ushering price...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back