Bangalore HFV Meet?

When do we meet for HFV Blr -1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi sud,

will the people who've voted for other dates turn up on the 3rd, is it ok or were those dates the only times they could make it? cos then its only gonna be 5-6 people...

abhishek how many people can you accomodate at your place? anybody interested in getting into vinyl please post now if only 5-6 people coming we can go to his place and listen to project turntables if he's ok with the number and date...

hi sud,

will the people who've voted for other dates turn up on the 3rd, is it ok or were those dates the only times they could make it? cos then its only gonna be 5-6 people...

abhishek how many people can you accomodate at your place? anybody interested in getting into vinyl please post now if only 5-6 people coming we can go to his place and listen to project turntables if he's ok with the number and date...

Steve its a tie now(13th & 3rd) . can we like few of us meet on 13th and then plan about our next meeting with more ppl, can ask venkat also to come where there are enough ppl coz he is coming all the way from Chennai. Abhisheks place is in Vasanth Ngr. If he is willing atleast a few of us cud meet.

I had setup the poll with multi-select, so you can choose all dates that are convenient.

I would say lets meet up on 13th and discuss (not necessarily with an agenda) and do one more in Jan whether 3rd or subsequent dates where we can try and get formal demos/presentations (if not possible this weekend).

Since, it looks like not more than 10, any place, would be fine. But it would be nice to review a setup and learn things rather than at a coffee shop.

I had setup the poll with multi-select, so you can choose all dates that are convenient.

I would say lets meet up on 13th and discuss (not necessarily with an agenda) and do one more in Jan whether 3rd or subsequent dates where we can try and get formal demos/presentations (if not possible this weekend).

Since, it looks like not more than 10, any place, would be fine. But it would be nice to review a setup and learn things rather than at a coffee shop.

I prefer Dec13th \ 20th, after that, Jan10th or any wk ends

hi friends,

i can accommodate around 6 people in my demo room at a time. 13th or 3rd is fine with me. and my demo room is in vijaynagar, not vasanthnagar.

I think we have a good quorum to meet (10 have said yes for 13th). However, place is an issue. So we either meet at a place where we can sit and discuss and also spend some time at the demo room (rather than that being the primary place) as most rooms would have a capacity of around 5 or we postpone it to Jan. Not much time left so we need to decide by tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I have still not been able to fix up a place, nor have I got any volunteers. Any suggestions welcome. So looks unlikely that we can do it on 13th.

Sorry but this EVM is rigged! I am unable to vote or How do i vote? !! :D

Cheers

Gobble, if you like this in real life also, I am sure all your colleagues must be shedding tears everyday and staying really fit.

Cheers

I have kept quiet because I have had some commitments that kept me busy. Regretfully Dec is not possible for me, but I would be happy to attend or host the meet in mid-January. barring anything unforeseen.

I can easily accommodate 12+ people in two rooms-my basement audio/HT room, which is currently work in progress, as well as my living room-three systems (two valve and one valve pre +ss power) will be connected up, two in the basement and one in the living room.

Location is in Cooke Town, just off Wheeler Road Extn

How does this sound(pun intended)?

George

Gobble, if you like this in real life also, I am sure all your colleagues must be shedding tears everyday and staying really fit.

Cheers

People usually cry when I crack PJs yes. Sometimes even the tough ones break down, whimper and sob like babies ... :eek:hyeah:

cheers

hi george,

sounds lovely! will be a good introduction to many for valves with the range you have and with your diy experience it ought be very enriching. looking forward to it!

can you keep it end jan please? i dont want to miss this and till jan 25 or so, evenings will not be possible for me.

regards

Stevie

I have a problem after Jan 18/19th with visitors from the US, and willbe free only after Feb 7th.

Why not we look at a Sunday morning or afternoon session-maybe Jan 10th or 17th? People who may not be free on weekday evenings can also make it.

George

George,

Thats a good idea. We have got another volunteer in Sridhar(ARN/Odyssey) in mid to late Jan, once they have the showroom ready so we could have another session later in the month.

Can we fix a date, so we could plan better, say Jan 17th and then decide the agenda and other stuff.

Regards,
Sudhir

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back