Bangalore HFV Meet?

When do we meet for HFV Blr -1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm present.

I'll be coming from Jayanagar 7th Block, on my bike. Any 1 person can be picked up on the way if needed. I'm familiar till the ITC cigg factory, maybe can call up someone from there for further assistance.

cheers.

hi aneel, great! we'll meet up at ashoka pillar near the coffee day and go from there together? pming you my number. i've been to the itc factory but not sure i remember the way its more fun getting lost when you have company :D

Is the date finalised? Can I book my tickets? I would also need reference to an inexpensive hotel nearby where I can check in to have a bath and join the meeting. I plan to come by Bangalore Mail (0500 arrival?) and leave by the afternoon Sathapthi.

Please also arrange for a projector as well as a board and some markers. Even a temporary board on a tripod is all right.

Whoever is taking charge, please arrange for at least 25 chairs.

Cheers

I am also from whitefield (Hoodi). Please count me too..

Cool! we now have 4 from Whitefield...1 more and we have a full car...unless someone has a bigger car...
Sajith
ROC
Sudhir
me

would also need reference to an inexpensive hotel nearby where I can check in to have a bath and join the meeting.

why a hotel sir? you could come over to my house to freshen up. It's a bit far from the station, maybe someone closer can step in...

I am in too. I live in Vijayanagar and happy to car pool. I can take 3 others with me.

Added my name to the list too :yahoo:

10th Jan
GeorgeO
Sudhir (sud98)
StevieBoy
Rem(aka Rakesh)
Soulforged
CMSAJITH
Gobble
nizarp
Aneel
Kaushik
Abhishek
Antony(t.antony)
Ab(ab.kolan)
Santhosh (santhol2)

17th Jan
GeorgeO
Sudhir (sud98)
StevieBoy
Rem(aka Rakesh)
Soulforged
CMSAJITH
Gobble
nizarp
Aneel
Kaushik
Abhishek
Antony(t.antony)
Ab(ab.kolan)
Santhosh (santhol2)

Cool! we now have 4 from Whitefield...1 more and we have a full car...unless someone has a bigger car...
Sajith
ROC
Sudhir
me

why a hotel sir? you could come over to my house to freshen up. It's a bit far from the station, maybe someone closer can step in...

My car can just about seat four comfortably. Any more is a bit of a squeeze.

I am in too. I live in Vijayanagar and happy to car pool. I can take 3 others with me.

Added my name to the list too :yahoo:

hi santosh,

passing by jp nagar side or thereabouts from vijaynagar? then i'll come with you instead of by bike. aneelr? am guessing abhishek too is from vijaynagar?

regards

10th Jan
GeorgeO
Sudhir (sud98)
StevieBoy (VEG/NON-VEG)
Rem(aka Rakesh)
Soulforged
CMSAJITH
Gobble
nizarp
Aneel
Kaushik
Abhishek
Antony(t.antony)
Ab(ab.kolan)
Santhosh (santhol2)

17th Jan
GeorgeO
Sudhir (sud98)
StevieBoy
Rem(aka Rakesh)
Soulforged
CMSAJITH
Gobble
nizarp
Aneel
Kaushik
Abhishek
Antony(t.antony)
Ab(ab.kolan)
Santhosh (santhol2)

guys do add your choices for george's convenience. while we'll all pool in, if he's thinking of surprising us, lets make it easier for him eh? ;) i volunteer to carry along a big bottle of coke. others can carry samosas/sprite/juices etc. so we can pitch in with george's surprise. everybody gets one thing it should do i think... potluck party. grubyhalo i told you there's be pot! ;)

Last edited:
Is the date finalised? Can I book my tickets? I would also need reference to an inexpensive hotel nearby where I can check in to have a bath and join the meeting. I plan to come by Bangalore Mail (0500 arrival?) and leave by the afternoon Sathapthi.

Please also arrange for a projector as well as a board and some markers. Even a temporary board on a tripod is all right.

Whoever is taking charge, please arrange for at least 25 chairs.

Cheers

Venkat,

I thk the dates pretty much finalised let GeorgeO confirm it once again for that. As for accomodation if its ok with you can stay at my place which is about 7kms from the railway station. PMed you my Mob num as well

As for arranging the projector tripod and such others need to chip in.

@Georgeo if you need any help with regards to the arranging of the meeting do let us know

@all isnt there any soul who are coming from Koramangala side.

Last edited:
mine wud be a last minute entry , cant really confirm dates in jan, cud only tell by first week

guess it shudnt be a problem :)

i will be coming from double road /shanthinagar side

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back