Bangalore - Thiruvanathapuram - Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgmane

Ok.. guys.. iam off to Thiruvanathapuram for few days by mid of next week and returning back early the following week. Bangalore folks who need to deliver any product to our thiruvanathapuram folks or vice versa, i can deliver the product. Yes, you read it right, No service charge!!. Ofcourse do not bring in heavy weight items.
The concern person could take little effort to collect it from me, as I cannot deliver at the doorstep (of either party).
PM me for details if you require the service.

Ok.. guys.. iam off to Thiruvanathapuram for few days by mid of next week and returning back early the following week. Bangalore folks who need to deliver any product to our thiruvanathapuram folks or vice versa, i can deliver the product. Yes, you read it right, No service charge!!. Ofcourse do not bring in heavy weight items.
The concern person could take little effort to collect it from me, as I cannot deliver at the doorstep (of either party).
PM me for details if you require the service.

Hi,
@sgmane,it is very nice of you to make this offer.:clapping:

I suggest that the moderators look at starting something like the AK Pony Express on HiFiVision ? It will be helpful to members.

THE AUDIOKARMA PONY EXPRESS
Need something picked up? Going somewhere and can bring something back? Post here on our nationwide network of friends across the continent.

The AudioKarma Pony Express - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Regards
Rajiv

sgmane, Damn nice of you to volunteer your help. Do let us know if you are hitting Cochin. We can meet up if its cool with you!

Great thought sgmane and a brilliant idea. Also knowing that the goods in transit will be in safe hands of someone who knows and cares about the gadgets we all love :)

btw i was in hospet (hampi) last weekend and was wondering if we have fellow hifi'r there :)

Great initiative, sgmane! As iaudio and Gijo George mentioned, it would be great to meet you, if you're dropping by Kochi on your way.

Thanks guys! Unforutnately not heading towards Cochin this time. Probably a year back i was staying close to cochin airport (Angamaly) (My cousin was working there) for few days. Oh!! missed an opportunity! Never mind..there is always another!
BTW, there is another trip Bangalore-Tirunelveli-Bangalore this weekend. But i suppose, none of our members are located here (Tirunelveli) when compared to my other trip. Hence did not put the details here. But as said, iam also offering the same service for this trip too, if there are any who needs a helping hand!

Guys, a word of caution...nothing else..
Check the parcel before you accept as its your first meeting with the member (to avoid any "surprise".)

Guys, a word of caution...nothing else..
Check the parcel before you accept as its your first meeting with the member (to avoid any "surprise".)

cmsajith - ok!! There you are!! Probably then iam at double the risk - then i would say the member to pack it before me, and again remove the pack in front of the other member before he accepts it when i deliver!! If i doubt the member, i would have not offered this service at the first go!!! Its the trust i keep on our fellow hifi members, i had offered this!! (and the trust that the member(s) keep on me to deliver it in safe hands without damage!!) :) (I support NGO's for various activities and was a UN volunteer affiliated to one of the NGO's for some time helping the disabled). I still do this because iam associated with NGO's for more than 15yrs. This runs purely on trust!. Probably this would show some credit about me to our fellow members!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back