Bed cum recliner

Love4sound

Dear Fm’s

I just came across this amazing product and thought of sharing with you all. Dam if only I have come across this product before my recliner purchase last month I would have gone for this product eyes closed . Their site also has amazing sofa/recliners which seems very comfortable. Do check it out.

It's not too late. It's never too late :)
Yeah I am planning to get it. Right now in my master bedroom I removed the bed and using it purely for HT purpose and using the secondary bedroom for bedroom duties. For sure will need to buy another bed sometime in the future. I will surely get this and make the HT room as secondary bedroom. Wife also said maximum one year to get a bed.

My bed removal application is sitting under a pile of other sarkaari documents , dont know if home ministry will ever approve it. The recliner bed looks like a perfect replacement to me :D
I am so happy after looking at this product cause for sure I know my wife very soon will ask for a bed in the HT room.For now my 2bhk is like a 1bhk. I can get this product for my HT room and use the other room as master bedroom . Win win for both me and wife. Check out the video. You can control it using a mobile ap. For sure will be expensive but will be worth it

I am so happy after looking at this product cause for sure I know my wife very soon will ask for a bed in the HT room.For now my 2bhk is like a 1bhk. I can get this product for my HT room and use the other room as master bedroom . Win win for both me and wife. Check out the video. You can control it using a mobile ap. For sure will be expensive but will be worth it

Yes it seems much better than the bed cum sofa alternatives currently present, the app integration will certainly make it expensive. I do hope there is a manual override though, I dont really trust entirely motorized implementations.

Any idea about the cost?
Will be very expensive for sure
Yes it seems much better than the bed cum sofa alternatives currently present, the app integration will certainly make it expensive. I do hope there is a manual override though, I dont really trust entirely motorized implementations.
Motorised will be much better interms of comfort. I am seriously not liking the manual for movie experience. They seem to have a good network in major cities and as long as they provide service it’s fine

Murphy bed concept also gives similar flexibility where the bed gets embedded into wall cabinet but didn't find much market info about them.

These guys have showrooms in Blore and Chennai, seems to be better in marketing atleast !!!

@Love4sound
Thanks for sharing such a good product.
I have been searching this type of product without having any idea about it.
Welcome. But after I did some googling I came to know this brand is very expensive. Couldn’t get the price of the bed but I have sent an enquiry. Checked their FB page and look at the cost of the single seater. 1.28L :eek: . Check 4-5 seater sofas and they start at 5.2L. So I am assuming that the bed will also cost around 4-6L for sure

Attachments

• 96A056A6-ED1D-4BC8-AC79-FAA8ECB22148.jpeg
    96A056A6-ED1D-4BC8-AC79-FAA8ECB22148.jpeg
    511.8 KB · Views: 48
Like they say, “चार आने की मुर्गी के लिए बार आने का मसाला”!:D
Hindi nai maalu
I have seen a manually operated one for around 60k.
Sourced from Mumbai.

This sorf of thing.

Thanks for sharing this. Seems like many such models are available now.

@fLUX Check this model out.

Welcome. But after I did some googling I came to know this brand is very expensive. Couldn’t get the price of the bed but I have sent an enquiry. Checked their FB page and look at the cost of the single seater. 1.28L :eek: . Check 4-5 seater sofas and they start at 5.2L. So I am assuming that the bed will also cost around 4-6L for sure

Navin, this kind of expensive equipment with the phone app & other folding features may qualify for the equipment list used exclusively by James Bond in his home theater. May be it automatically moves & adjusts the MLP distance & position too from their phone app.:D

Last edited:
Navin, this kind of expensive equipment with the phone app & other folding features may qualify for the equipment list used exclusively by James Bond in his home theater. May be it automatically moves & adjusts the MLP distance & position too.:D
I was really excited after seeing the product. I was hoping may be in the 1-1.5L range.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back