Best 55" around 40-60K?

lavios

Hey,

I'm currently considering Hisense U6G 55"(40K) with 800nits peak brightness, or Toshiba 55"" M650MP MiniLED(55K) but it has 600nits Peak Brightness, or maybe the TCL C825 55" MiniLED if it goes on sale for around 55K.

Should I spend extra 15K for the MiniLED tv or just buy Hisense U6G? There are also couple of options like Hisense U7H but it's brightness is <500nits, and I don't really care much about the 120Hz display.

I own the U6G and it's quite good. The two drawbacks are mediocre sound and the lack of an HDMI eARC port, which would have allowed for an Atmos soundbar to be connected.

The TCL C825 seems like an incredible product at a great price, although it is 2 years old. If I were in the market now, i'd prefer the C825. I haven't seen the TV in person, but the reviews suggest a comparable picture quality. Additionally, it's got better sound plus 120 Hz display plus 2 HDMI 2.1 ports.

Hey,

I'm currently considering Hisense U6G 55"(40K) with 800nits peak brightness, or Toshiba 55"" M650MP MiniLED(55K) but it has 600nits Peak Brightness, or maybe the TCL C825 55" MiniLED if it goes on sale for around 55K.

Should I spend extra 15K for the MiniLED tv or just buy Hisense U6G? There are also couple of options like Hisense U7H but it's brightness is <500nits, and I don't really care much about the 120Hz display.
Tcl C825 is VA. Thats another shrimp to the barbie.

C825 55" is unavailable. M650 is available for 50K + card discounts on amazon. So, it's between U6G and this. Anybody know about the picture quality of Toshiba relative to U6G?

I also don't know the about the peformance of VIDAA OS. I mainly use plex, so hopefully it works without any problems. Or else I'll have to buy 4K Max Stick.

Or maybe wait for C825 to be available again.

Last edited:
C825 55" is unavailable. M650 is available for 50K + card discounts on amazon. So, it's between U6G and this. Anybody know about the picture quality of Toshiba relative to U6G?

I also don't know the about the peformance of VIDAA OS. I mainly use plex, so hopefully it works without any problems. Or else I'll have to buy 4K Max Stick.

Or maybe wait for C825 to be available again.
C825 isn’t coming back. I believe that was a clearance sale

Samsung QLED has been launched at Amazon cost around 58k. Did you check that out?
Just checked it out. I would have to wait for the reviews, or any information(Dolby vision?) on the brightness or the panel type, I wasn't able to find any. Is the extra 20K worth the upgrade from U6G?

Just checked it out. I would have to wait for the reviews, or any information(Dolby vision?) on the brightness or the panel type, I wasn't able to find any. Is the extra 20K worth the upgrade from U6G?
Samsung don't offer Dolby vision. I don't know much about this TV as no info is available.

I own the U6G and it's quite good. The two drawbacks are mediocre sound and the lack of an HDMI eARC port, which would have allowed for an Atmos soundbar to be connected.

The TCL C825 seems like an incredible product at a great price, although it is 2 years old. If I were in the market now, i'd prefer the C825. I haven't seen the TV in person, but the reviews suggest a comparable picture quality. Additionally, it's got better sound plus 120 Hz display plus 2 HDMI 2.1 ports.
Bhai, how is your experience with u6G? With offer, U6G available @ 38k and VU Gloled @ 37k? Which one is better in picture quality?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back