Best Gaming Console.

I think you should look back once again. I own both PS and Xbox, 80% of the time I game on the Series X. Gamepass is a huge boon. Using PS only for exclusives.

Fan base doesn't matter in my opinion, what suits you is the best gaming device.
Agreed bro. It all comes down to personal preference afterall. Both consoles are good and its a win win in either case.

I think you should look back once again. I own both PS and Xbox, 80% of the time I game on the Series X. Gamepass is a huge boon. Using PS only for exclusives.

Fan base doesn't matter in my opinion, what suits you is the best gaming device.

It does if you're into online multiplayer games. My suggestion is to go with a PC and a PS5. That way you get the best of both worlds.

It does if you're into online multiplayer games. My suggestion is to go with a PC and a PS5. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Agree with you, someone who has mulla to own a PC in current scenario, PC and PS is the best combo. This is what I suggested one of my colleague go with PS, as he already has a powerful gaming laptop to get Microsoft ecosystem.

PC is the best ecosystem now, PS games are also slowly coming on. To be honest it is a win situation for gamers, you won't go wrong with any of the way you game.

The other day I just tried to check how much does a decent gaming PC would cost, later realized would get both new gen PS and Xbox consoles.

Not saying PC is inferior, but damn prices have sky rocketed. Envy people who built PC few years back.

Be it call of duty, battlefield, fifa or any other multiplayer specific game... majority of indians and asains are on PlayStation or pc which makes it easy in matchmaking and low ping multiplayer experience. Still i would say its a personal preference and all platforms are good.

Agree with you, someone who has mulla to own a PC in current scenario, PC and PS is the best combo. This is what I suggested one of my colleague go with PS, as he already has a powerful gaming laptop to get Microsoft ecosystem.

PC is the best ecosystem now, PS games are also slowly coming on. To be honest it is a win situation for gamers, you won't go wrong with any of the way you game.

The other day I just tried to check how much does a decent gaming PC would cost, later realized would get both new gen PS and Xbox consoles.

Not saying PC is inferior, but damn prices have sky rocketed. Envy people who built PC few years back.

That last part is no joke. I had built a new PC last December. Bought my 1660 super for ~25k from a local vendor. Now the same card goes for over 50k! o_O

Whoever thinking of building a new system, hold your horses and wait for prices to go down. The current GPU prices are beyond insane.

Be it call of duty, battlefield, fifa or any other multiplayer specific game... majority of indians and asains are on PlayStation or pc which makes it easy in matchmaking and low ping multiplayer experience. Still i would say its a personal preference and all platforms are good.
Probably you are right in the previous gen of consoles like ps4/xbox one but not his time around. I play COD Modern Warfare 2019 & Black Ops5 on my Xbox SX, i get matches in less then a minute with a decent ping of 120ms when ever i hit the Xbox.
This is happening since 2019 so guess things have improved? i dunno but i m very happy with Xbox SX.
& off course Game Pass is so cheap & awesome, almost like paying 100-200 bucks to play a game lol.

I never had issues with matchmaking for multiplayer on xbox, no ping issues. Not only things are in favor for xbox in terms of value proposition but gaming front too, every month new genre exclusive games till December.
PS5 has spiderman, Returnal and Rachet & Clank. Others are just PS4 upgrades.

Some games you pay for on PS were free on Xbox through Gamepass.

Worst part is some people who own a gaming PC don't know about gamepass, like my friend ended up purchasing Outriders for PC, it was on gamepass day one. We were cross playing too, 2 SeriesX guys and a PC guy.

I wanted the one which lets us play Tennis.
Slightly OT but just wanted to put this out here.

I have an xbox S console.

I also have the Oculus Rift S.

The Tennis and Table Tennis games on the Rift S are in my opinion far far superior to any games that one could play on the consoles or PC. Online TT games of one hour (with some very good players) leaves me fully drenched and gives me a good exercise too.

Although these VR headsets are expensive in India, It should be quite cheap in the US. Maybe you could try them out.

I use xbox one x , gamepass i downloaded all battlefield versions and bought cod online, i only play these two games.
would have never bought older versions in ps3 no way, but i do enjoy these older versions quite a bit.

I guess COD is cross platform i can see pc users also during online play

I use xbox one x , gamepass i downloaded all battlefield versions and bought cod online, i only play these two games.
would have never bought older versions in ps3 no way, but i do enjoy these older versions quite a bit.

I guess COD is cross platform i can see pc users also during online play
Yes cod is a cross platform . You have the options in settings whether you want to do cross platform or not .

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back