Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features

Jatintan007

Please suggest Best network stereo audio streamer with all modern features like Play from USB by mobile app streaming apps, google home n Alex enabled like bluesound node 2i..

Need of stereo Network streamer with app support with usb play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jatin,
You have several threads running on same/similar topic.
Seems you are not really sure what you want/need.
This leads to other FMs also being confused and suggestions do not come forth.

I think it will be better if you spell out what format you have your music in and how you would like to play/control it and let suggestions for the hardware come from FMs.
Firstly, what is your music source? PC, phone, disc player
Now do you want a player with storage? Do you want CD ripping? Do you want control from a phone or laptop?
What inputs/outputs do you think you will need?
Then other important information needed are the budget (for specific tasks and for the whole system) and your room size.

From there you can go on and build up the whole system.
And do not start thread after thread :)

Hello Jatin,

I think it will be better if you spell out what format you have your music in and how you would like to play/control it and let suggestions for the hardware come from FMs.
Now do you want a player with storage? Do you want CD ripping? Do you want control from a phone or laptop?
Then other important information needed are the budget (for specific tasks and for the whole system) and your room size.

Thanks noted

Hello Jatin,

Appreciate the effort you took in explaining how the OP could draft the post to get more useful help from FM’s. He seems to have foreclosed his decision instead. But your points would help others evaluating similar product/s.

Arylic S50 Pro+
I checked I can play music from pendrive only no hdd.

Hey Fms, which is the cheapest network streamer options which can play music from usb hdd upto 4tb and can be controlled by an app. Which have compatibly with tidal n Spotify etc

I checked I can play music from pendrive only no hdd.

Hey Fms, which is the cheapest network streamer options which can play music from usb hdd upto 4tb and can be controlled by an app. Which have compatibly with tidal n Spotify etc
Cubetek himedia Q5 pro . I have got 7 months old if interested pm me

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back