Best places to Audition / buy AVR & Speakers in Mumbai, preferebly south

akasmarty2003

Hi everybody! please let me know some decent places to audition vide range of AV receiver & speaker package in Mumbai (south will be more convenient). my budget for 5.1 home theater (receiver + 5.1 speakers) is 80k max. also need some suggestion for the best receiver & bookshelf speakers (movies 70% + music 30%) within this budget. dealer names with some sorta reference would be great. thanks

Try Lakozy at Marine Drive, near hotel Crystal, then there is Audio Vision near New Empire Cinema, (more high end stuff). I also read advertisement of Vijay Sales opp. Siddhivinayak Temple; they have opened dedicated home theater section.

Try Lakozy at Marine Drive, near hotel Crystal, then there is Audio Vision near New Empire Cinema, (more high end stuff). I also read advertisement of Vijay Sales opp. Siddhivinayak Temple; they have opened dedicated home theater section.

thanks, audio vision is like 5 minutes walk from where i live, high end? well that sounds a bit out of tune :sad:

I cannot give you a definitive answer for that. I bought my receiver and speakers without an audition(I know, kinda of a foolhardy thing to do). But I am extremely satisfied with both the receiver and speakers I got. According to some HFV members, the Aventage's sound is much more refined than their RX-V line, a little less bright, which is to my liking for music and I think it works very well for movies. Plus I suppose it would also depend on the speakers you pair em with.

2 more places where u can audition
1. The Den at worli - paradigm, wharfedale
2. Fairdeal electronics, Ashoka shopping centre near crawford market - paradigm, jamo, JBL

Good luck!!!

The den is a really nice place..
Fairdeal has focal, morel, jbl, jamo, energy, mirage and pioneer speakers to audition.

For paradign go to the Den.

Soundout @ heerapanna

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back