Best Price - Samsung 3D TVs with limited time special festival bundle offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankey

Below are the best price I could get for Bangalore members with 0% EMI option or credit card swiping at 2% additional charge. No catch deal which includes standard VAT bill and option of Cash On Delivery (Free Home Delivery with In-Transit Damage coverage by Samsung India, Installation by Samsung Authorized Engineer and Wall Mount Kit by Samsung India):

43D490 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 43k
51D490 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 59k
51D550 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 66.5k
40D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 85k
46D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.1L
64D8000 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.95L
55D8000 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 2.05L
60D8000 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 3.33L

Samsung D5100 BR Player could be included with any of the above TVs for 4.5k extra

Lowest Price guaranteed at Bangalore. Let me know if we could find better price on these or other models for me to negotiate further :)

No Group Buy needed for the above mentioned models and they are mostly available for delivery within 1 to 3 days.

Cool. I am buying 51D550.:yahoo: Hopefully before dasara.:yahoo:

If i want a 3D BR Player like 5500 instead of that 5100 2D BR one then how much extra i have to pay? Any idea? A 2D BR Player will not help my cause.

I am little tempted towards the 64D8000 and wonder what price will they offer without all the additional stuff.

Letsbuy also has similar prices,i rather tell them to keep their bundled package and discount even further, 46D6000 isn't there in your list,me certainly interested in that model for now

Cool. I am buying 51D550.:yahoo: Hopefully before dasara.:yahoo:

If i want a 3D BR Player like 5500 instead of that 5100 2D BR one then how much extra i have to pay? Any idea? A 2D BR Player will not help my cause.
As they have stocks readily available right now, you should go for it before the ACTUAL start of holiday season when availability has always been a concern as I observe every year.

Letsbuy also has similar prices,i rather tell them to keep their bundled package and discount even further, 46D6000 isn't there in your list,me certainly interested in that model for now
I will check on the pricing of 46D6000 and let you know. However if you are out of Bangalore, its better to go with Letsbuy. As I compare these pricing is lower or much lower than Letsbuy and 0% finance option through local dealer is a better option than the 6 months EMI option given by Letsbuy.

Also, I am struggling to get certain issues from Letsbuy resolved! They keep dragging them WITHOUT ANY REASON! They WRITE that they are offering certain freebies, however have observed multiple incidents when they defer from it and have YET to resolve disputes regarding them since past several months!!!

The letsbuy does not have the bundled offer. Please post the link if you find one. I am interested in 43D490 bundle

Looks very good.

Prankey, wondering if they have any deals on the glasses alone (for the folks like us who bought it earlier :) )

Hello Prankey,

I am a video enthusiast and am totally in awe of Samsung 46D6600 and i am only interested in its 2D capabilities as i do not watch 3D.

Hence my request is can you please talk to your samsung contact and ask for 46D6600 without any freebies. How much would it cost just for the tv( without 3d glasses, soundbar and even the blurays).

Please it would help me if you can ask your contact what is the best price he can offer so i can decide.

Thanks & Regards
ArunKumar
They are willing to give a max discount of additional 5k if you don't take any freebies.

Instead I recommend you buy it and later sell to fellow members :)

Looks very good.

Prankey, wondering if they have any deals on the glasses alone (for the folks like us who bought it earlier :) )
No offer on glasses only, however if some of us here do not buy them, I believe they can give a discount of 2k to those buyers and can instead give it to other members for 3k only for both! But they might still have to be billed to the original buyer. So we could instead talk directly to the buyers to get the glasses.

Thanks Prankey. Those are stunning deal. Im interested in 46D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses and Soundbar (dont need those 3D Bluray titles). Please let me know the price that I can get. Also, please throw some more light on the 0% EMI option available, like no. of EMIs, any processing fee, mode of payment etc?

Below are the best price I could get for Bangalore members with 0% EMI option or credit card swiping at 2% additional charge. No catch deal which includes standard VAT bill and option of Cash On Delivery (Free Home Delivery with In-Transit Damage coverage by Samsung India, Installation by Samsung Authorized Engineer and Wall Mount Kit by Samsung India):

43D490 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 43k
51D490 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 59k
51D550 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 66.5k
40D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 85k
46D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.1L
64D8000 3D Plasma with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 1.95L
55D8000 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 2.05L
60D8000 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses, Soundbar and 4 Shrek 3D BRs - 3.33L

Samsung D5100 BR Player could be included with any of the above TVs for 4.5k extra

Lowest Price guaranteed at Bangalore. Let me know if we could find better price on these or other models for me to negotiate further :)

No Group Buy needed for the above mentioned models and they are mostly available for delivery within 1 to 3 days.

Hello Prankey - can you see if 51D550 be made available in Pune. I am interested in buying that.

I had started similar thread today and another member "Flash" was also interested in same thing - so assuming he is in we are two interested parties.

Thank you man...
P.S - Is that group buy for 51D550 still active? Can you do it?

Hello Prankey - can you see if 51D550 be made available in Pune. I am interested in buying that.

I had started similar thread today and another member "Flash" was also interested in same thing - so assuming he is in we are two interested parties.

Thank you man...
P.S - Is that group buy for 51D550 still active? Can you do it?

Yes that group buy is still active and that is the reason we are still getting such good price as compared to other models here. The price is GB price with added cost to cover for increased cost to dealer for the freebies.

If you could arrange for shipping from Bangalore, they can deliver at any place in Bangalore. Main issue is octroi and finding a reliable courier partner.

Thanks Prankey. Those are stunning deal. Im interested in 46D6600 3D LED with 2x BT 3D Glasses and Soundbar (dont need those 3D Bluray titles). Please let me know the price that I can get. Also, please throw some more light on the 0% EMI option available, like no. of EMIs, any processing fee, mode of payment etc?
Price can't come down if you don't take the BRs :)

Usually the EMI option is 1/3rd price towards down payment and rest in 8 EMIs. Preferred way is paying through credit card for hassle free approval and payment.

UPDATE:

0% finance with 10% Downpayment and balance in 10 EMIs available now. Processing fee of Rs.199 with the DP.

Also, D5500 3D BR Player for 9.5k only, C6900 with standard freebies in box (Wifi USB Dongle, HDMI cable) for 13.5k only!

BR Players can be shipped anywhere in India. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I am little tempted towards the 64D8000 and wonder what price will they offer without all the additional stuff.

I am looking out for a good price on the 64D8000 myself, I have got the price down till 1.9L from the list price of 2.18L so far but I am certain I can bring it down a little more. If we can get atleast a total of 5 buyers then i can negotiate with Samsung Delhi and get a great deal.
So guys in this forum from Bangalore looking to buy Samsung Plasma D8000,lets get together and do this purchase.

BTW: Setting up my first HT set up, been here for the last two months, great place these forums I must say.
1. Onkyo 709 - purchased and friend getting it from US on October 10th 2011
2.Researching for a region free 3d BD player and will purchase in a day or two (same friend to bring it)
3.shopping for must have blue ray movies(3d/non3d) from US
4.Samsung 64 D8000 waiting for price negotiation as mentioned above.
5.Researching for 5.1 Speaker system a)Polk-RTI 7 or 5 and group B) JLB

Help on all or any of the above is much much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Shanakar V

I am looking out for a good price on the 64D8000 myself, I have got the price down till 1.9L from the list price of 2.18L so far but I am certain I can bring it down a little more. If we can get atleast a total of 5 buyers then i can negotiate with Samsung Delhi and get a great deal.
So guys in this forum from Bangalore looking to buy Samsung Plasma D8000,lets get together and do this purchase.

BTW: Setting up my first HT set up, been here for the last two months, great place these forums I must say.
1. Onkyo 709 - purchased and friend getting it from US on October 10th 2011
2.Researching for a region free 3d BD player and will purchase in a day or two (same friend to bring it)
3.shopping for must have blue ray movies(3d/non3d) from US
4.Samsung 64 D8000 waiting for price negotiation as mentioned above.
5.Researching for 5.1 Speaker system a)Polk-RTI 7 or 5 and group B) JLB

Help on all or any of the above is much much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Shanakar V
Let us know the dealer from where you got that pricing so I could also negotiate on the same.

Also, if we could get about 10 people from Bangalore, we could really bargain hard to get the price down.

Price can't come down if you don't take the BRs :)

Usually the EMI option is 1/3rd price towards down payment and rest in 8 EMIs. Preferred way is paying through credit card for hassle free approval and payment.

I wish to buy Samsung 40D6600. Please let me know the price along with BD player and the free packages.

I wish to buy a Samsung 3d LED 40D6600. Please inform me the current price, free gift packages, price of BD player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back