Best USB Powered Speaker for Laptops

deba

Dear All,

I am looking for a USB powered speaker for my laptop , I want it USB Powered for ease of setup and less cabling.Kindly suggest some models which are easily available in India How is the Altec Lansing BXR 1220 for laptops.

Kindly discuss.
Thanks.

Dear All,

I am looking for a USB powered speaker for my laptop , I want it USB Powered for ease of setup and less cabling.Kindly suggest some models which are easily available in India How is the Altec Lansing BXR 1220 for laptops.

Kindly discuss.
Thanks.

i cannot comment much on USB speakers, but the only use for them is when u r actually outdoors where u cannot get power supply or battery backup..
so if your actual use is for such places, then buy the USB ones, as these are far more expensive in comparison to the normal powered ones..
I also own one, for the 1200 bucks i paid, the max volume is far lesser than the ones priced for 500 with AC power..

i cannot comment much on USB speakers, but the only use for them is when u r actually outdoors where u cannot get power supply or battery backup..
so if your actual use is for such places, then buy the USB ones, as these are far more expensive in comparison to the normal powered ones..
I also own one, for the 1200 bucks i paid, the max volume is far lesser than the ones priced for 500 with AC power..

Heard that the Altec BXR 1220 plays quiet loud......

Purchased the Logitech S150 for Rs 500/- net. Good product and the sound quality is not bad at the price..........:cool:).....but play at moderate volume to avoid overloading......The audio and power both are by one USB only.........

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back