Blocking of file sharing sites

subhash

Ban Ban banned :)

seems like most file sharing sites seems to have been blocked

its a john doe order

holy crap!!

cant imagine whats up next to be banned???

Last edited:
Yes, most of them have been blocked and the most popular ones are vimeo, isohunt, piratebay, dailymotion, torrentz.etc.

Indian courts order to block video sharing websites

'access blocked as per court orders'
sad but true!!

need to work our way in,
and continue our d/l's :mad: with vengence!! and physically share it to one and all for free and see that all movies like 3 end up as 3, if they blame its debacle on file sharing sites :lol:

Last edited:
Funnily, the hackers avenge the blockage of sites by taking down government websites including the Apex court, DOT's sites. just stumbled on this

However, there is a workaround through which the sites can be accessed :):)

Last edited:
Funnily, the hackers avenge the blockage of sites by taking down government websites including the Apex court, DOT's sites. just stumbled on this

However, there is a workaround through which the sites can be accessed :):)

thats the funniest part!!!!!!!

thanks to Online Anonymous Proxy

congrats to the avengers for hacking down the govt websites hope they do it again!!:)

thats great

venkat & Rud which connection are you using

my airtel gives me -- "Access to this site has been blocked as per Court Orders"

so having to workaround

As per what I have read so far, only Airtel and Reliance seem to be doing it religiously. BSNL seems to be working in major areas.

Guess "Sarkari" company will take some to implement this restriction.. till then all the BSNL users enjoy..!!! :eek:hyeah:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back