Bought PJ350R from LG

sub

Hi

As i wanted to change from 32" to 42" i paid a visit to my reliable and good friend Mr. Anand of Abiriami Audios and Videos about whom many in Chennai knows for his one to one relationship which he maintains with his customers . Since i had budget constraint he suggested me to go for a Plasma and showed me LG PJ560R, LG PJ350R and Panasonic X20 side by side with all SD, HD and HD DTH contents.

As i own a Panasonic 32" LCD i was more in favour of Panasonic but when i saw LG i fell for it the reason being the depth in black, colour and overall picture quality and features it was more appealing than Panasonic.

These are the prices offered for 42" models

1. LG PJ350R - Rs. 37890
2. LG PJ560R - Rs. 42000
3. Panasonic X20 - Rs. 44000
4. Panasoic A20 - Rs. 46000

Finally i purchased LG PJ350R because between LG PJ350R and LG PJ560R there is no difference in picture quality and both are SLIM Bazel design except LG PJ560R has more speakers on the side 25W + 25W 2 way 10 speakers whereas LG PJ350R has 10W + 10W 1 way 2 speakers at the bottom.

Last but not the least it reads Hard Disk Drives thro' USB port and plays MOVIES like a Media Player which is not mentioned on LG site where it says it can play Camcoder, JPEG images and MP3 only.

So if anybody wants to buy a 42" Plasma they can see this model along with others and decide because for the price and features it is very good.

Hope this Helps

Regards

Sub

Congrats Sub, yeah Anand is a nice guy. I had also bought LG 50PQ70 from him sometime back and referred a few friends.

Cheers

Dear Sub, Congratulations on your new 42"LG plasma. I do hear good things about this dealer and i am looking for a 50" LG and probably would contact him soon for a good deal as i am planning to add this in a month or two.

Enjoy your new TV and take care.

swami

Hi,

wanted to know if your PJ350 can play FULL HD, DivX, WMA, and AVI, VOB, DAT from USB?

can you tell me.. I am plannig to buy PJ 350 or PJ650

Hi,

wanted to know if your PJ350 can play FULL HD, DivX, WMA, and AVI, VOB, DAT from USB?

can you tell me.. I am plannig to buy PJ 350 or PJ650

I have a PJ560 and it will play DIVX, AVI and VOB playback is selective (it fails some times). No FULL HD in any PJ models in India although its available elsewhere. No WMA as well. DAT i dont know. So 350 also will have similar functionality.

Re: PLZZ HELP ME

Hi sub, I am planning to buy 42''?But u tell which is best plasama or lcd plzz tell me which brand is now better and good in market,and send mail me [email protected]

:mad::mad:

Hi sukumard2007

As I have seen Panasonic 42 x20 and LGPJ350R my vote goes for LG PJ350R and even recently there is a thread where somebody was complaining about Panasonic losing its black level on and off and some colour fluctuation which is not there on my LG PJ350R as I have been using it for minimum 3hrs every day, anyhow you see the model then decide.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sub

Hi sub, I see the model LG PJ560R in showroom yesterday,But what is the difference between LG PJ560R TO LGPJ350R,Tell me
In my area the LG PJ560R Price is 45K,
I had a little confusion sub,panasonic or LG or Samsung? Which brannd i buy plzz tell now market which brand uis the best for your opinion and my budjet is 50K my hall length is 18 Feet and width is 9 Feet, Tell me Plasma is best or LCD or LED

Regards
Suku

Hi,

I would say go for Plasma..

Difrnce betwn 350 n 560 is of Speaker n Sound output. Everything else is same. SPkers are mounted on side.

Sound is really good in 560 compared to 350....

I bought 560 @ 38.5K

Hi sub, I see the model LG PJ560R in showroom yesterday,But what is the difference between LG PJ560R TO LGPJ350R,Tell me
In my area the LG PJ560R Price is 45K,
I had a little confusion sub,panasonic or LG or Samsung? Which brannd i buy plzz tell now market which brand uis the best for your opinion and my budjet is 50K my hall length is 18 Feet and width is 9 Feet, Tell me Plasma is best or LCD or LED

Regards
Suku

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back