Bug Head Player

I'm running WINDOWS 10 64bit with 8gb RAM. I have downloaded and installed this software but its not running. Can someone help me in solving the problem?

Guys nothing is happening when i'm running the exe file after the installation. Nothing shows up. I hope its compatible with windows 10.

Guys nothing is happening when i'm running the exe file after the installation. Nothing shows up. I hope its compatible with windows 10.

The current version is designed specifically for Windows 10 x64.

How do you run it? Did you install the install file, or are you running the executable zip file that needs no installation? And if running the zip executable, which exe - Bughead or Infinity Blade?

I am using it with Windows 10 X64 and its working fine. try installing as administrator (Run as Administrator)

If you have older version of Bughead like 6.XX, then try to install this and try to run. If successful then copy all the content of new version and paste into bughead folder in program files of C drive.

I'm running WINDOWS 10 64bit with 8gb RAM. I have downloaded and installed this software but its not running. Can someone help me in solving the problem?

What is your processor?? New version supports only AVX 2 compatible processor ( post ivy bridge generation)

Can someone share 7.27 version??

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back