Buying vinyl on Flipkart

tek, have you received your 7' vinyls?

BTW, had placed another order for a different Linda Ronstadt CD (another import) on the 7th and received the same on the 13th in perfect condition from Flipkart.

Last edited:
I have bought many LP's from flipkart and am very very happy with their service. pretty awesome!

In most cases they make the delivery happen way before the committed time frame.

I have had my LP's arrive very very nicely packed and in superb condition. I really have no reason to complain.

cheers!

I just got an sms saying that my package was out for delivery via Blue Dart and should arrive tomorrow. However, i think they ordered some items separately as they are not sending all items together.. will post more in the next few days once i receive them.

Just received 1 out of 4 records that I ordered.. reached me in 9 days. Nicely packaged. Waiting for the rest to arrive...

Ok just got 2 more records I ordered today! Delivered in 10 days from date of ordering.. not bad! Still waiting for the 4th record to show up.. no sign of it, nor has it been dispatched from Flipkart as yet. It is still under process. Anwyay, went ahead and ordered 3 more records :D

This is going to be dangerous for my wallet ....... !!

But so far so good.. i have to say I am very impressed!

Just to say that I know what you're going through - I'm in the same boat meself. And losing control...

Wow ordered some more records (imported ones) on Monday and it reached me today (Saturday). Sourced, imported and sent to me in under a week!

Hi all,

Ordered Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms" on 28-Sep morning & rec'd next day evening in Kolkata. Efficient service.

Thanks & Brgds,

Bhaskar

I have purchased CDs , Vinyls from flipkart and is much satisfied about their pricing , packing and the product. Will keep on buying these in future.

Do any one have any idea about their low priced vinyls- are they 2nd hand? How is the quality

Regards

Hi all,

I had ordered the Game album by Queen from Flipkart and received a copy of the same in CD. :sad:

Taken up the matter with their customer support, they have assured to deliver the Vinyl this week. Let me wait and see. Has anyone had similar experience with them.

N.Murali

Hi all,

I had ordered the Game album by Queen from Flipkart and received a copy of the same in CD. :sad:

Taken up the matter with their customer support, they have assured to deliver the Vinyl this week. Let me wait and see. Has anyone had similar experience with them.

N.Murali

Hi Murali Sir,

I have faced the same problem and know of another fellow forum member who has been given a CD instead of the vinyl. In fact I posted in reply to your post on the thread 'Good News for Vinyl Lovers' yesterday about this problem. I have also taken the matter up with the customer support and it was so funny to make them understand what Vinyls are. I have been assured that they shall give me a call back within 24 hours but haven't received any response from their side till now.

Checking the website, I feel it is highly unlikely for Flipkart to give us the vinyl for The Game as it is out of stock and even if they source it, it would be way more expensive that Rs. 395/- . I think they are gonna give us a refund.

Hoping for the best. Kindly let me know if there is any development in your case.

Regards
Kartick

Back