Can you suggest a 55 inch 4K TV? A long dream...

After watching for an hour the arc return function stopped working and the avr was not detecting any audio source from the tv, nor the tv was able to send an 'enable' command to a HDMI device. This was sure that the HDMI cable was malfunctioning.

I've just placed an order for amazonbasics HDMI cable which will be delivered by tomorrow, hopefully this should work fine as it is certified and has plenty of reviews.

Anyone using the amazonbasics cable? Does the arc function work properly and like forever?

I think the Arc function in an Sony TV is hit or miss. I have an old 32 inch Sony LED TV and the Arc function was always a problem. It was a headache when I had to play movies by plugging in to the TV. Sometimes audio get routed to Avr properly. But most of the times I had to restart my TV and Avr for the audio to come.

Got the replacement of the HDMI cable from Amazon today and after using this it was flawless. It's much faster than the Tata sky one I've.

So it was a faulty cable which I got initially from Amazon but now all works nicely. Will update more as I keep using the tv more and more.

Got the replacement of the HDMI cable from Amazon today and after using this it was flawless. It's much faster than the Tata sky one I've.

So it was a faulty cable which I got initially from Amazon but now all works nicely. Will update more as I keep using the tv more and more.

Super!! Does this TV model support Dolby Vision?

After much emailing and talking on phone with the sales head of reliance digital regarding the price difference and the sudden drop in sales price for Sony 55X9000E after days I bought it, finally today I got a refund of 10k in cash.

They have refunded me on terms of 14 days price guarantee. I'm really happy that finally the feeling of being too much paid for this is worn off and this is a sweet deal.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back