Canon 550 d for 23 k

I browsed the site and i haven't found it for 23k...can u give the specific link pls...for 23 k its a steal....:licklips:

21 vivers no ans
Minimum price quoted for body only is USD 555 while with 18-55 lens USD 625, which at today's rate work out to INR 25K and 28K. The item would be shipped from Singapore and customs duty will be payable by the consignee. This has been mention under FAQs. Landed price thus worked out does no more look attractive.

I would not recommend buying a camera from outside India. If you want warranty and peace of mind, then buy it locally with a bill and warranty. If you want to save money, then typically your local grey market camera vendor would sell the camera to you at a very attractive price.

-- no1lives4ever

IMO with cameras, if you find it too cheap at a discount retailer, most likely they are quoting for only the body. When you go to order it, you will be asked to shell out for battery, lens, etc..

Stay away from these dealers. This is a common enough scam with cheap online/mail order camera sales in the us.

When purchasing something like a camera, stick to only known reliable and trusted dealers. If you get a price that is significantly cheaper than what jjmehta or any local grey market dealer gives, then be near 100% certain that the camera dealer is selling you something fishy.

-- no1lives4ever

even for the body.... its still close to 6504 odd... not possible at that price.. not even in grey market..

coz grey market price are just dollar changed to rupee.. no customs no vat..

still it will cross 30k just for body..

and canon 18-55 lens is close to 3-4k

buddy.. will you be using camera for day to day life and casual photos or want to dive deep in photography...

if its just casual hobby.. i will suggest you to go for a superzoom as they come with hell of a zoom offering you range from 18mm upto 840mm... thats a lot.. trust me and

and manual modes like a dslr..

also keep in mind basic and mid level dsalr's are not weather sealed so utmost precaution has to be taken for dust and moisture and water.. else its gonna give bad pic quality or might even go bad...

yes they will not have a larger sensor like a dslr... but if you want to take 8x10 photos a superzoom prosumer camera will do..

give a thought about the panasonic leica fz-40 , hs-10 , fz-100 .. they are amazing camera's around 20k... does a wonderful job.. trust me...

friend got a fz-40 and its amazing.. no hassles of changing lens.. it does a good job.. fz-40 has amazing low light performance..
24x zoom

Last edited:
if you want dslr like controls and manual zooming rig.. give HS10 as look and you will love it.. its big brother is on the way.

almighty HS-20.. i am on pre-booking..

The price sounds fishy ..may be you need to check out the quality of the lens, there are cheap variants in the grey market.;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back