CAR Audio system for Swift VDi 21012

swift2012

hi friends :) i am new to this forum, i m getting my SWift VDI by the end of this week and i like to listen to songs on the go :licklips:
hence m seeking u guys help here :)

my budget is 40-45K max

i like the audio system to have a good punch in it :)

i listen to hip-hop most of the time :):yahoo:

If ur into more SPL, I would suggest u the following:-

1. HU - Pioneer (8-10K)
2. Front - RF Punch 6.5" Components (9.5K)
3. Sub - RF Prime Shallow + Box (8K) will save u space
4. Infinity Ref 475A 4Ch (12-13K not sure of the price, shouldn't be much)
5. Cables - RCA, Power & Fuse - 1.9K
6. Installation - 2K

Totals - 44.5 +/- 10%

The system overall, HU bright as the pioneer's are always, they pack in a lot of punch, the amps will tone down to put the speakers well in phase. You get the settings rite and u'll hear all the beats up front...

This is the best I could suggest from my little knowledge and wat I can source here, u being from blore uve got a lot of options n a lot of people to throw lite...

all the best

thank u both :)

m planning for the following config plz to let me now how does it sound.

1.JVC700BT
2.focal access 165 ca1 and a1 components and co-axial rear speakers
3.JBL 4channel amp
4.rockford fosgate R250- mono
5.rockford fosgate P14 21" inch sub

do the above config give a good punch???

and can u suggest should i go with anwar or satya or touqueer?

I have focal polyglass with RF Sub. I would recommend you to go for JL audio sub. Some thing like this. Have a dedicated mono or bridged amp for sub and another 4 channel amp to drive the components. About the installer , all of them you mentioned are very good. I personally prefer Satya(Evo) as he is not too pushy types. Do not go by speakers for specific genre as the time changes , so does taste. Go for some speakers which sound good on all types of music. Pretty neutral ones. Rainbow makes some good speakers , HAT , Dynaudio are pretty good too. The polydriver on RF punch sub gets too boomie at times. So, go with JL audio. Start with a 2 +1 setup for now and upgrade later. If you are ok with a preowned setup , there are lots for sale on gearheads.

Oh yeah, about the HU - see if you can get a pioneer 80PRS.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

JL W3 !!!!!!!

I have focal polyglass with RF Sub. I would recommend you to go for JL audio sub. Some thing like this. Have a dedicated mono or bridged amp for sub and another 4 channel amp to drive the components. About the installer , all of them you mentioned are very good. I personally prefer Satya(Evo) as he is not too pushy types. Do not go by speakers for specific genre as the time changes , so does taste. Go for some speakers which sound good on all types of music. Pretty neutral ones. Rainbow makes some good speakers , HAT , Dynaudio are pretty good too. The polydriver on RF punch sub gets too boomie at times. So, go with JL audio. Start with a 2 +1 setup for now and upgrade later. If you are ok with a preowned setup , there are lots for sale on gearheads.

Oh yeah, about the HU - see if you can get a pioneer 80PRS.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

JL W3 !!!!!!!

+ to JL audio, I have them installed for my pioneer 3200bt player for both front components and back coaxials in my i20. I have not felt the need for a sub till now, the music is very clear and neat. I got it installed at Evo, Cambridge Layout. Nice installation with good/reasonable price. As you are from Bangalore try to speak to the guy Satya of Evo and you are good to go.

Thanks

thank u kittu and manniraj :) :)

i was looking for 2 din player as it looks good on new swift . . .

i want the best in my car for my budget :) :)

which one of rainbow, HAT, dynaudio would u prefer as i am new to these speakers could u suggest me a brand and a model no in my budget???

thanks in advance :clapping:

Trust me buddy ! 2 Din is just for display. If you are the main driver you can not enjoy the video features of HU. Go for a good quality HU than looking for 1 din or 2 din. I have Pioneer 3250BT 2 din , never watched a video in it. But yes it makes life easy to dial numbers. Plenty of options when it comes to car speakers. Let the installers suggest you the best of what they can fit into budget. Satya can provide online quotes as well. Contact him.

Rainbow and JL combo should fit in your budget. Dynaudio is amazing but too expensive and you need powerful amps to drive them. Check out the following speakers.

Rainbow
HAT
Illusion
Focal
Diamond

If you still want a Double Din, I can spare my Pio and get the 80PRS for me.;) :rolleyes:

What say u ? :D

i contacted satya he said he will be providing me the config in a while. . . .

i hate video players in a car. . . m looking for a 2 din audio player so that it looks cool in my car :) :)

my car will be always full. . . m not a lonely traveller. . .

do u still prefer me to take 2+1 setup????

@kittu-same pinch lol!on my fabia got the same 3250bt and quite an nice communication device it is!even I've been planning to upgrade spkrs from rf power to something better!got an kenwood 4chnl amp and jbl 2 Channel,starting to Feel that I should remove my 2 channl amp and not at all used jbl sub!.any recommendations for good speakers?! On my swift its an jbl component and polk oval rears and I would say when on a budget that's the best way to go if you are a bass head(was one big time)as kittu mentioned yup we grow with time my fav changed from metallica into miles davis n michael bubble!from snoop dogg! N dre now to norah jones and melody gardot!so the bass emphasis is not needed that much these days!so need something which gives me nice mids and adequate bass!

@kittu-possible to suggest me some neat neutral sounding speakers with the price of it?chennai sucks on audio instalations!only few are there(teknokrat)and they charge a bomb and one instaler though good at work wanted me to leave the car at his place for three days!:p

@kittu-possible to suggest me some neat neutral sounding speakers with the price of it?chennai sucks on audio instalations!only few are there(teknokrat)and they charge a bomb and one instaler though good at work wanted me to leave the car at his place for three days!:p

Bro, keep checking gearheads classifieds section. Lot of them are upgrading. I'm myself looking for some one to let go dynaudios for a cheaper price with mosconi amp ..... :licklips: Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrp. Then goes my Pio3250BT and comes in DEH80PRS... Will surely keep you posted.

With you budget and mindset either pick up a fancy double din with non touch from kenwood!max mrp should be 15k or go for pio 3250bt(25k max) or 4350(max price 30k)then go for a jbl tourin series component and polk oval 3way for rear.max cost wouldnt be more than 40k ive got this same setup on my swift wit pio 4350 and this is how much it cost me but it was back in 2010 and now the prices have actualy reduced

With you budget and mindset either pick up a fancy double din with non touch from kenwood!max mrp should be 15k or go for pio 3250bt(25k max) or 4350(max price 30k)then go for a jbl tourin series component and polk oval 3way for rear.max cost wouldnt be more than 40k ive got this same setup on my swift wit pio 4350 and this is how much it cost me but it was back in 2010 and now the prices have actualy reduced

m looking for a woofer in my car bro. . . i don't like video player in my car
i want a good tight bass with crisp and clear sound in my car

Then add a two channel budget amp from jbl with rf or jl sub which will sure shoot up your budget by minimum 10k atleast.if you end up with a single din you might save some money there:)

i met satya from Evo today :) :) he gave me 5 options and i have choose two option which r following

option 1)
Kenwood 5120 2Din Mp3 Player 8700
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6.5" Components 6000
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6.5" Coaxial 3100
Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 1 12" subwoofer 6500
Rockford Fosgate Prime 250-1 monoblock 10000
Rockford Fosgate Prime 300-4 4 channel amplifier 4800
overall wiring for mono amp + 4CH amp + Speakers + Subwoofer 4800
MDF wiring X 4 + MDF subwoofer Box 1900
Door Damping + dicky Damping 1650
Suzuki harness + antenna 500
total 51650

option 2 :)
Kenwood 5120 2Din Mp3 Player 8700
Cerwin Vega HED65cs 6.5" Component 6500
Cerwin Vega HED65cs 6.5" coaxial 3400
Diamond audio D1 12" Subwoofer 6000
Cerwin Vega HED500.1 Monoblock 10000
Cerwin Vega HED600.4 4 Channel amplifier 9000
verall wiring for mono amp + 4CH amp + Speakers + Subwoofer 4800
MDF wiring X 4 + MDF subwoofer Box 1900
Door Damping + dicky Damping 1650
Suzuki harness + antenna 500
total 52450

i don't know how does diamond and cerwin vega sound could u suggest me whether the prices are fine and mainly are the setup worth it in terms of audio. . ..

Hi,
I'm also looking for Car Audio and was suggested the below. I don't want a sub woofer. Is it good?
JVC KW 700 HU - 12.5k
Sony GTR 7040 amp - 8500
JBL GTO 949 coax speakers - 4500
JBL CS 6 speakers - 2500
Pioneer Tweeter TS-S201 - 2400
Scotch cables - 4000

Thanks,
Sajjad

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back