Cd universe

Guys, any one of you here ever purchased from cduniverse.com?? Any idea how long they take to ship to India???

Its a good online site, Have purchased few times, But now a days I prefer the Amazon, They are much better and have good collection for my kind of music. Check it out. Shipping takes somewhere 20 to 30 days and if you are lucky it will be delivered within 15 days:)

The Amazon UK/US sites have such a comprehensive range at competitive prices, that I feel there is no reason to look elsewhere. I once ordered from Presto Classical UK, because it is a dedicated site for western classical. But I never received the box set I had ordered. Although the money was promptly refunded after a 45 day wait for the parcel to arrive.

I have ordered and received more than 20 parcels from Amazon UK since Feb 2011. I got most of them, 10-12 days after the date of dispatch. A couple of parcels took longer to arrive. Only one parcel got lost, and after a 45 day wait, they have sent me a fresh parcel of the same.

I've used cduniverse for buying quite a few CD's that were either not available from Amazon.com or was cheaper from cduniverse. I found their customer service and response excellent. It took about 4-5 business days for the CD's to be delivered to a US address. On the whole, was quite satisfied with the experience...

Thanks guys.. I've been buying from flipkart and have bought out all that I need from there.. So started off at cduniverse. lemme try the amazon one too.. Is there any price difference bw amazon US and UK??

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back