Cheapest home theater suggestion needed

Yes, for me, the bass is more than enough. I don't want to shake the entire building, hence subwoofer not required. I am in Bangalore.
You are from HT Heaven, no doubt you can get best deal.
I actually want to shake the entire building, i just love bass but don't want muddy one.
Looking for clean bass but due to my limited budget want to get best possible speaker system in my budget.

Yes , After lockdown prices have been increased by 15% to 20%. You can still check out with all the dealers to get a good price.
I am not able to find any offline seller in Jaipur and online prices are high these day,
Shipping cost also high due to weight factor.

Have you tried in hifimart.com or nexthifi.com ? Most of online price will be higher but you can bargain for your price.

Someone please compare Yamaha YHT 1840 vs. Denon X250BT vs. Denon X550BT.
I googled but didn't find/understand.
Thanks

Last edited:
Do check the comparison between the Denon's

Among the Denon's 550 is clearly better. My opinion is only based on the specs.

As for Yamaha, I am not sure what is the equivalent model in international market. My guess is Yamaha 3xx series. May be someone else can enlighten.

Do check the comparison between the Denon's

Among the Denon's 550 is clearly better. My opinion is only based on the specs.

As for Yamaha, I am not sure what is the equivalent model in international market. My guess is Yamaha 3xx series. May be someone else can enlighten.
Thanks no doubt 550bt is better but expensive also compare to 250bt and i am on very limited budget also i see very slight difference between 550bt and 250bt please correct me if i am wrong.

Guys i am inclined towards Denon X250BT please confirm its the only option for my limited budget or any other/better option available?
Please reply asap i need to finalise earliest.

Guys i am inclined towards Denon X250BT please confirm its the only option for my limited budget or any other/better option available?
Please reply asap i need to finalise earliest.
Requesting all forum members to reply on above post, also suggest me best place in NCR where i can get best price.

At a budget of Denon X250BT there are no other offerings for a brand new piece unless you are willing to go for an used AVR in which case you can look at if anyone is selling the below at price similar to your budget
i) Yamaha RX series if any are being offered
ii) Marantz NR1509

If not open to used go for the Denon X250BT and buy a Taga Speaker package. This would give you a good performance vs a Yamaha YHT-1840 or similar package.

At a budget of Denon X250BT there are no other offerings for a brand new piece unless you are willing to go for an used AVR in which case you can look at if anyone is selling the below at price similar to your budget
ii) Marantz NR1509
If not open to used go for the Denon X250BT and buy a Taga Speaker package. This would give you a good performance vs a Yamaha YHT-1840 or similar package.
Thanks for reply,i don't want to go for used AVR because i am not going replace it any time soon and won't be able to get it repaired if something goes wrong.
Can you please confirm Denon X250BT supports most Dolby audio formats? I know it doesn't support Atmos and i am ok with it.
I am not worried about video format support.
For speakers i can go for used one.

I’ve also been planning to setup a HT in a budget as low as possible.
I’ve auditioned QAcoustics 3020i, 3090ci and 3010i as a 5.1 package and really liked it. Please guide me:

i. In a tight budget, is it the best available bookshelfs?

ii. Is 3030i or Concept series really worth the extra money, considering this is my 1st HT and lot of time in future to explore?

iii. Should I consider buying the subwoofer right now or just the bookshelfs would be fine and give sufficient bass? If yes, please suggest some budget friendly subwoofer options.

iv. In order to cut down on the budget, should I look at considering other cheaper surround speakers instead of 3010i? Room size being around 18x12, TV setup unfortunately in the left side corner of the room, and no space between sofa and rear wall, will have to suspend the speakers on side walls.

v. Last but not the least, my usage being 60% Movies and 40% Music, which AVR to go for? Experts here recommend Denon for movies and that too higher models which will increase the budget. Would Denon 550BT be sufficient to drive these QAcoustics speakers? If not, which model to atleast go for? And, dealer is recommending to go for Marantz 1509/1609, offering at 33k/45k very slightly negotiable, should I consider Marantz 1509 or Yamaha 5.1 channel AVR?

A few months ago, I just searched for bluetooth speakers and ended up buying MI bar. Good bass and top end. As I am Indian Classical Music fan, I just love the output (24 W). Just 4999. Don't know if it serves your purpose, but I just thought about chiming in and put my views.

A few months ago, I just searched for bluetooth speakers and ended up buying MI bar. Good bass and top end. As I am Indian Classical Music fan, I just love the output (24 W). Just 4999. Don't know if it serves your purpose, but I just thought about chiming in and put my views.
Actually i am looking for 5.1 surround sound experience which is not possible with any sound bar anyways thanks.
A gentleman giving away his sony ht iv300 home theater system but it was already blocked for someone before i saw, just missed it.

Actually i am looking for 5.1 surround sound experience which is not possible with any sound bar anyways thanks.

Not against your views, after all its your need.

-----------
A few years ago, my friend imported a superb hifi system, wherein it said "total harmonic distortion below ... level". Later he read that this THD is usually beyond human ears. The point is, not all sound systems are compatible with latest options. There are big faults even with BOSE sound system. I may be wrong, but AFAIK 5.1 means 1 woofer plus other satellites (usually tweeters) and for true surround sound, you need at least 10-12 speakers spread across the room, and will cost you a lot. Judiciously think what you need.

AFAIK 5.1 means 1 woofer plus other satellites (usually tweeters) and for true surround sound, you need at least 10-12 speakers spread across the room, and will cost you a lot. Judiciously think what you need.
When we say 5.1 surround sound it doesn't mean only 5 speaker and 1 woofer, first we need sound file coded in some surround sound formats like DTS, DTS-HD and many other then we need a decoder (AVR) and then we need speaker to produce that sound separately.
Satellite speakers are not tweeters they may or may not have tweeters.
My living room where i am going to install is very small say 13X11X11 so neither i need 10-12 speakers nor i can install.
I already used a 5 1 sony home theatre system which i bought in 2006 is not working since long and due sone some reasons bow i am planing to get a home theater again but due to budget constraints i am still trying to get 1 at cheapest possible price.

ii) Marantz NR1509

Can you please tell me does X250BT and X550BT share same amplifier or different?
Like if i connect Taga speakers they will sound same on both or different??

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back