Chennai Calling

denom

Banned
Banned
Hello Chennai Mates,

I am coming to chennai on the 7th of September 2011 & will be there for 3 days. Besides attending a wedding & meeting a few people related to my work, I will be most eager to meet fellow members & hear their Set-ups/

Await replies from all the Hi-Fi people in chennai who would provide me the opportunity to meet.:D

Also would most definitely like to visit Richie Street to see & hear:lol:
Open to suggestions of visiting other interesting places too, so await replies

Thanks In Advance

Denom, if at all Rajiv is free you have to listen to his system. It is amazing!
And do buzz up our good ol Capt. Rajesh for sure!

You just keep on attending weddings ........... when are you getting "wedded" yourself ????????

We can use this Forum to locate someone interesting ... what say? Obviously, with the mods permission ... ;)

Titus Bro, thanks for the info, Will surely bother Rajiv & Capt :D - Hope they do not mind :)

Avid, request you to stick to stuff relevant to this forum ;) If you had your way I would have been padlocked long time back :rolleyes:

Any Chennai folks willing to help out on places to visit in Chennai related to Audio & otherwise...

Back in Mumbai, chennai darshan completed!

Met some fine people, found a Big Bro & yes heard lots of music( lots of artists that I heard for the first time) on a variety of set-ups, heck my ears feasted on some fine music played on a variety of beautiful rigs.

Now I need to relax a bit & then head onto the next Audio Fest ;)

A big shout out to all the folks & new friends from Chennai - Appreciated your warm hospitality & help.

:cheers:

Met some fine people, found a Big Bro & yes heard lots of music( lots of artists that I heard for the first time) on a variety of set-ups, heck my ears feasted on some fine music played on a variety of beautiful rigs.

Now I need to relax a bit & then head onto the next Audio Fest

A big shout out to all the folks & new friends from Chennai - Appreciated your warm hospitality & help.

Hi,

Denom,it was great meeting you.Glad you made the time to visit.

Sorry, for not being able to join you and "Big Bro" for the listening session at his home.

Will PM you the list of tracks we listened to.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi,

Denom,it was great meeting you.Glad you made the time to visit.

Sorry, for not being able to join you and "Big Bro" for the listening session at his home.

Will PM you the list of tracks we listened to.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

I'm so glad I made it & met you. The pleasure was all mine:clapping:
Will wait for your PM

Regards

Been out of touch for a long time now. How are you folks doing? Rajiv - any changes to your setup? And Captain, any changes or DIY items in your setup?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back