HFV Mini Meet for Genelec Studio Monitors Demo @ Mahim, Mumbai

denom

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

Further to discussions held here:http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/22020-join-party-mumbai-hfv-meet-2011-a-42.html

Kindly refer to Post No.420 :D

Planned a meet for listening to Genelec Studio Monitors at their Demo Room courtesy the good folk at Pandam Professional Audio, Mr. Prashant Damle & Mr. Clifford Pereira have kindly agreed to have us over for the same.

The meet is tentatively confirmed for the 14th January 2012 @ 1430 hrs.

How many of our fellow HFV'ians are keen to come for the same??? Kindly confirm your attendance latest by the 13th, as have to inform Prashant & Clifford of the number of people coming for them to make suitable arrangements for refreshments:clapping:

This is a great opportunity for all of us to not only learn something close to our passion & hobby but also to interact with people in the professional audio industry.

Hope we can make this an educational & fun experience.

Awaiting quick replies from all interested.

:)

Edit: PS: Pls get your music along, forgot to mention most important point :lol:

Last edited:
What will be the time duration? From 1430 hrs. to?
I will love to join you,but need to know the actual time.
Is that opposite to Norge outlet?

Spiro, its from 1430 hours onwards, till the good folk @ Pandam allow us to play with the Genelec's & hear our own music ;)

As for the 'magic figure', you too played an important part :D

How was that magic figure managed? :D

Spiro, its from 1430 hours onwards, till the good folk @ Pandam allow us to play with the Genelec's & hear our own music ;)

As for the 'magic figure', you too played an important part :D

It is very fortunate that Bhagwan was "420".... Just for fun.. No harm.... It is fortunate with the help of Bhagwan blessings you are making a visit to Studio..Have a good time guys . Hope in chennai somebody step forward and does the same.:)

Is it a recording studio as well? Anyway l'm unavailable on Saturdays.

Edit: ok its not

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Genelec Replied :-

Hi Dave,

Sat 14th Jan sounds fine for Prashant & Myself. If you could tell approx how many HFV visitors to expect, we could arrange for some refreshments

Regards - Clifford Pereira
Customer Support Engineer

Now I do hope that some HFV members go on this Saturday - Listen - Take Pics & Post a report - will be nice;
All the Best !!

Hi Bhagwan,

So far, its a table for 1 only :lol:

Either 1) People are not interested
2) No time
3) I don't know why no interest :lol:

Will see how it goes till friday ....

Hi Bhagwan,

2) No time

Well Sir, I tried.
Did what I could.
If it happens good.
If it does not happen, please do inform PD & CP @ Genelec.
The 'ball' was returned from my court !!
I did what ever I could....:sad:

Thanks.

All the Best !

Well Sir, I tried.
Did what I could.
If it happens good.
If it does not happen, please do inform PD & CP @ Genelec.
The 'ball' was returned from my court !!
I did what ever I could....:sad:

Thanks.

All the Best !

Have already informed PD & CP @ Genelec, you also are kept in the 'loop' :indifferent14:

Maybe your effort is not appreciated by the FM's of HFV :rolleyes:
so the 'ball' is still very much in your court!!!:cool:

Please also remember the 'Meets @ Members Homes' is still to be 'Initiated' for which You Sir have again 'Raised' your hand & 'Agreed' to make possible for all of us ;)

It is very fortunate that Bhagwan was "420".... Just for fun.. No harm.... It is fortunate with the help of Bhagwan blessings you are making a visit to Studio..Have a good time guys . Hope in chennai somebody step forward and does the same.:)

Hi Srini,

Apparently 'Bhagwaan's Blessings' are not enough as no one showing any interest:rolleyes:

Lets see how this develops ......:cool:

Have already informed PD & CP @ Genelec, you also are kept in the 'loop' :indifferent14:

Maybe your effort is not appreciated by the FM's of HFV :rolleyes:
so the 'ball' is still very much in your court!!!:cool:

Please also remember the 'Meets @ Members Homes' is still to be 'Initiated' for which You Sir have again 'Raised' your hand & 'Agreed' to make possible for all of us ;)

Sir,
I do not understand;
Please do shed some light...
I got the Genelec thing fixed - what more can I do ?

Hope Visits - 2 options are given :-

http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/22020-join-party-mumbai-hfv-meet-2011-a-42.html

For home visits - we can start off with my place - as I mentioned earlier - post 1800 hours - any day - just call / mail me 24 hours in advance.

Post # 410 - Page 41
Post # 414 - Page 42

I have written it 2 times - my doors are open !

This too has been mentioned - what more can I do ?
Send a Car to get the members over ?
Kindly advise...

Hi Bhagwan,

2) No time

I am intrested put me down
Tks

Sir,
I do not understand;
Please do shed some light...
I got the Genelec thing fixed - what more can I do ?

Hope Visits - 2 options are given :-

http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/22020-join-party-mumbai-hfv-meet-2011-a-42.html

This too has been mentioned - what more can I do ?
Send a Car to get the members over ?
Kindly advise...

That sure would be an incentive :eek:hyeah: Kindly confirm when you shall do so :p

Jokes aside, shall start a new thread on the 'Home Meets' front & then let the FM interested confirm when they are able to 'visit' :)

BTW, have you spoken to the owner of the Kaiser Kawero's??? Is he willing to have people over for listening to music??? I am 'Armed ' & ready with my Metal err Music....;) Collection:D

That sure would be an incentive :eek:hyeah: Kindly confirm when you shall do so :p

Jokes aside, shall start a new thread on the 'Home Meets' front & then let the FM interested confirm when they are able to 'visit' :)

BTW, have you spoken to the owner of the Kaiser Kawero's??? Is he willing to have people over for listening to music??? I am 'Armed ' & ready with my Metal err Music....;) Collection:D

1 set at a time;

a]
I did the Genelec for you.

b]
Tannoy Visit

c]
Tidal Visit

d]
Kaeser Kaweru Visit

We have 4 things to do.

Get through [a] first & the rest will follow.
I have many more that can be done - I am not going to enlist them all here - Audiaz Saria & Revel Untimate Studio etc. etc.
However, we will get to them.
Let the FM's warm up to 1 thing at a time - let us see if they are interested in music & its representation through Audio.
If they want what we are offering to them ?
Then we will take the next step;
What is the hurry ? No use in us taking the effort & planning & no one showing interest !! Let the FM's come forward - make a group & lots of visits will be done - that is 100 % possible !!

p.s. PM All the people you know - 1st name basis & find out - if they are truly interested or are we just jumping the gun.....We should do this only if they want it - else it serves no purpose; does it ? :sad:

p.s.s. We could also fix up visits to FM's places - the ones that I have not been to ! If they are OK with having me over - mid-fi onwards please....[do not hang me for this comment] I do not want to go and listen to PSB & Wharfdale Diamonds etc....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back