Colonial Cousins - Unplugged [Vinyl Release]

Well that CD was a bit of a flop. Bought it second hand, and turns out the CD is from the regular album. My search continues.
When was this released? I remember listening to this album on Gaana. ‘Krishna’ was from the studio album and one track had distortion, rest were good, I presume from the event

Just got the colonial cousins unplugged record which I want to gift to a close friend.
The guys at Tanagya record could manage a re run of about 150 copies.

So whoever wants, it's a good opportunity to order one.
I also inquired about the Black Friday release and they told me it will happen soon and they will announce when can it be ordered

Just got the colonial cousins unplugged record which I want to gift to a close friend.
The guys at Tanagya record could manage a re run of about 150 copies.

So whoever wants, it's a good opportunity to order one.
I also inquired about the Black Friday release and they told me it will happen soon and they will announce when can it be ordered
Hi
Rikhav
Have you listened to this vinyl? What is your impression on this? It is often said that coloured vinyls are not good in so far as sq is concerned.Besides vinyls produced these days are not as good as the previous ones. So would be glad to know how you felt regarding this.
Cheers
Bhaskar

I have not heard the original vinyl and not sure even if it was released too.
But this sounds absolutely good to my ears, maybe the best amongst modern LPs of Indian albums (Bollywood and others)

But also keep in mind that I have also not heard as many vinyls as maybe FM prem or mahi sir would have heard

Stilll for me the vinyl sounds absolutely good

I might be 2 years too late, but any idea if this is available still !!!!!! Much thanks !!
I don't think they have any more stock of this - but to confirm you can get in touch with them (Tanagya Records) directly. The number is in one of the posts in this thread.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back