Confused with music sytems and speakers..

supratimb

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.

I am totally confused with car audio systems and related stuff. I am completely in to music and a headbanger. I love my music loud and clear. I do not have any idea at all of car audio systems ans speakers and stuff.

My budget is 30/40k. I know that might be not enough but guys kindly help me out here with your suggestions. What is to be put and what not.

I am from Bangalore. If anyone can direct me to the right place, will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Supra

IF you like your music loud and thumpy go for Pioneer headunit or balanced kenwood/alpine (alpine may eat up your budget)

Use front component speakers Focal , JBL , Infinity , Bull audio , Hertz , Auditor ...

Sub : rockford / JBL

Use any 4 channel amp which fits in to that budget... Kicker is the best but you can go for Crunch or JL audio..(alpine and other amps may not come in your budget)

This will be a semi 2.1 system you can add rear coaxials later to make 5.1 but thats a lil toomuch for car... I prefer 2.1 ...

All will fit in your budget. Take quotes from different places and read the feedback on installers(team-bhp) ..... and decide.

Kittu

I am from Bangalore. If anyone can direct me to the right place, will be great.

Hi Supra,

There is a guy in Cambridge Layout who does wonderful installs. His name is satya and the shop's name is EVO i believe (dont remember exactly). If you are a member of the TEAM-BHP forum, his moniker is blue_raven.

Get in touch with him and you are bound to get what you need. Btw, get his appointment to make sure he has all the stuff and time to attend to your install.

You are modding a honda city :mad: ,,,,,,,,, just kidding :D

Given by your choice Focal will suit you best..... See if you can source an eclipse or alpine head unit :rolleyes: ... Focal components in front auditor coaxials rear and a sub in the trunk space ..... thats it your metalwagon is ready to hit the road hard ... Yes go to Satya but before you go check prices at national market for all these items...

Thank you for your reply Kittu. pardon my ignorance...

So do have any suggestions regarding the models or series for the combination. As this will help me check the price in National market.

What about the sub?

thanks a ton in advance

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply Kittu. pardon my ignorance...

So do have any suggestions regarding the models or series for the combination. As this will help me check the price in National market.

What about the sub?

thanks a ton in advance

I do not know the exact model numbers for eclipse or alpine but get the one with bluetooth support check the DAC settings and more formats it supports the better for you ...

Focal (poly glass)

Sub (JBL , JL audio or Rockford fosgate)..

rear coaxials you can add auditors ....

amp - Kicker , alpine or crunch (1400w)

HTH :cool:

I love my music loud and clear. I do not have any idea at all of car audio systems ans speakers and stuff.

Hi supratimb, You may eliminate the SUB and go with component speakers alone for now. It will have a inbuilt bass driver. You may add the SUB later in case if you need more bass. Since you are in tight budget.. i am saying this.

I think JBL brand fits in this budget with AMP/components/SUB + HU .
Alpine AMP/components - arnd 30 to 40k i think .(depends on model)

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back