Cool fix for vertical Lines on LCD Panel

quad

LED/LCD TVs which are in otherwise excellent condition become unusable due to
vertical lines on the display. Came across a video from Bangalore - this guy is doing an amazing fix
by rebonding the extremely delicate COF cable to fix this

Looks similar service is available in other cities also

LED/LCD TVs which are in otherwise excellent condition become unusable due to
vertical lines on the display. Came across a video from Bangalore - this guy is doing an amazing fix
by rebonding the extremely delicate COF cable to fix this

Looks similar service is available in other cities also

Looks good, any idea how much this service would cost ? I have a single horizontal line on my Samsung TV and saw online that this would fix it , but want to see if the company by itself helps in any form before i take any action myself

Absolutely no idea ; I came across it by chance and found it was cool. Never knew it was possible
even to fix these issues.
This guy seems to be in Blr and has shared his number in the video - may be worth checking it out

They use a multimeter to detect where the defect is and sometimes even a small tape can fix it. But the problem is for Large tvs to be transported and back to the service center, it is one hell of an issue. My 48" Samsung TV could be fixed in Richie street mountroad where many such technicians sit but getting the TV there is daunting and I chose to use it as CCTV.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back