Could Not Control Myself - Finally Ordered

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Guys ,
Finally Ordered The Ultimate Ears Earphones That Are Cost Effective and Great for Value For Money ,these Are the -> Altec Lansing > Earphones > Earphones for iPhone > UHP336 .this Was Made for Altec Lansing By UE .Lets See when they Come .:yahoo:

n35dlv.jpg

guys ,
Some Rave Reviews and Some Bad Once Lets See ...Lol

Last edited:
Amarbir[Lynx-India];170492 said:
Guys ,
If This Deal Reaches Me I Would Be Able To Get stuff For Our Friends From Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more Easily lol hurray

these Are The superfi 3 made by UE - > Ultimate Ears | Universal Fit earphones Product Overview
Amarbirji, when you say stuff from Amazon, would you be starting something like what KMD does on TE. IMO, this is very much required here on HFV. But the prices would need to be competitive considering (read as lesser:D) there are so many alternatives today like Borderlinx, GlobalEbay etc. If at all you start doing this, keep your quotes strictly via PM only, you know why:).

Amarbirji, when you say stuff from Amazon, would you be starting something like what KMD does on TE. IMO, this is very much required here on HFV. But the prices would need to be competitive considering (read as lesser:D) there are so many alternatives today like Borderlinx, GlobalEbay etc. If at all you start doing this, keep your quotes strictly via PM only, you know why:).

Well,
I Can Take Small Group Orders on amazon and Also Ebay USA "for People Who Do Not Ship To India .

hey - there is a lot to order from the US including macs and emotivas. Prices, custom handling, timely delivery are important. If you can handle them with grace, I personally like to order a lot of stuff.

Basically - you can focus on two segments
1. that I would feel uncomfortable for asking favor from a friend - something not worth that much effort. IEMs is a good start.
2. something that a friend would be too uncomfortable carrying - like an amp or avr due to size/ weight.

CDP/ BDP etc friends can get easily.

hey - there is a lot to order from the US including macs and emotivas. Prices, custom handling, timely delivery are important. If you can handle them with grace, I personally like to order a lot of stuff.

Basically - you can focus on two segments
1. that I would feel uncomfortable for asking favor from a friend - something not worth that much effort. IEMs is a good start.
2. something that a friend would be too uncomfortable carrying - like an amp or avr due to size/ weight.

CDP/ BDP etc friends can get easily.

Well,
Fedex is the carrier for my stuff to india delivery would be timely .

Amarbirji , waiting for the DIY items as you told before . Can you make avail good cabinets ....at prices say that are like 0 shipping, even china has some good ones.

Amarbirji , waiting for the DIY items as you told before . Can you make avail good cabinets ....at prices say that are like 0 shipping, even china has some good ones.

sir ,
Some Large Major Decisions To My Future business Were Taken this Week ,the Entire Lynx Website and Shop Is under Intense Renovation And The Vast Business i Do is Under a Task Of Getting Organized and Trimmed So That i Focus On Money Making And Providing quality Service .Please Keep in Touch On Lynx Website ,My Next 15 Days Are Very Critical for Me To Organize My Website

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back