Help in choosing a 5.1 setup

They sound awful.. took demo of denon and marantz speakers ..they sound awful with headeche in 5 minutes..

Also They are hard to repair.. spare parts are impossible to find...

Sony highend system produces realistic vocals without any headeche and earth shaking bass even with low quality PCM videos ..

If you have dare..post polk speakers sound..for ppl to know how awful they sound and give headeche like in theatres.

Also those ugly polk,martanz speakers spoil the who house.. home will look like villagers home. They are meant to be hidden inside walls only.
Lol bro..
Sony and high end don't go side by side..
Create a post and ask people to vote.. only your vote will be for Sony..
And earth shaking bass from Sony sub ??
You are missing real bass...
Sorry for disappointing you.. :(

Unless you are open to accept real info you will always be in this delusion that Sony is king..
Sony isn't even considered when talking about home theatres..
I think you are the first and last one on this forum to talk about Sony home theatres..

Anyway if you are happy with it that's because of your psychology not the speakers.

Well yeah. But this thread was kinda closed quite some time back. :p
Agreed. But someone very passionate has reopened it "sideways".
Maybe Sony has invented dual use products, that we are not aware of.
Here is a 1200W watt HT system, and you can warm your coffee on it too.
Anyways, a bit of dry humor while being cooped at home is always welcome.

Cheers,
Raghu

Agreed. But someone very passionate has reopened it "sideways".
Maybe Sony has invented dual use products, that we are not aware of.
Here is a 1200W watt HT system, and you can warm your coffee on it too.
Anyways, a bit of dry humor while being cooped at home is always welcome.

Cheers,
Raghu

:D

I just couldn't help from laughing to myself by seeing this thread. But I do admire Audi's perseverance. I thought of watching something on Netflix for the weekend but this is way better to be true & that to for free. Gosh, this thread has gone in some totally whacked out direction.
Nubin, you made a big mistake by buying SVS & Denon. If you would have bought Sony 9200 you would have saved a lot of money & more importantly no more headaches.

Last edited:
I pity a forum member posting on this thread who has become a laughing stock.. and pity him even more because he thinks everyone on this forum is a fool.. :D
I still feel that he's having fun and isn't serious..

Btw, My 5 year old nephew can differentiate between high end and Sony stuff and tell what's better..
:D

claims of 1200W ..read the attachment
FM @Audi I have tried to break it down here.
Please continue this discussion on the thread below, if interested

Cheers,
Raghu

Last edited:
boom boom headeche bass is produced in svs woofers ..
not in quality hifi speakers made by sony ..it gives shaking bass without headeche
We have the new king of hi-fi its called Sony. Other fm's who have spent much more have simply wasted their money right?

We have the new king of hi-fi its called Sony. Other fm's who have spent much more have simply wasted their money right?

Its not about money... its about worst designers .. incompetant copycat sound technicians.. ppl end up with headeche raising sound and spoil their families.. that most elders have avoided watching movies in theatres.. and beat the kids who buy ugly speakers and spoil house value.
this is how dolby should be with clean shaking bass

Its not about money... its about worst designers .. incompetant copycat sound technicians.. ppl end up with headeche raising sound and spoil their families.. that most elders have avoided watching movies in theatres.. and beat the kids who buy ugly speakers and spoil house value.
@Audi so you are saying sony is the only speaker manufacturer who makes good speakers,and please enlighten me what do you mean by ugly speakers

JubilantImpishBirdofparadise-small.gif

Last edited:
We are trying our best to be decent in our posts..
However your messages are provoking..
At least provoking me..

Like that King Kong thrashing the helicopters I feel like thrashing Sony speakers with my words..
And if I get a chance can thrash them with my hands :D
The speakers in this video are crap when compared to good brands..
And the placement of speakers is crappier..
And the accompanying subwoofer is nothing more than fart box..

Spelling of incompetent*
Spelling of headache*

Bring it on :D

Maintain decency to get decent replies..

Thank you for reading.. :D

Ha ha....good fun reading last few pages....

I think he has started his new YouTube channel and wants some traffic diverted to his videos....ha ha..

I wonder which earth is shaking with sony woofers....

Ha ha....good fun reading last few pages....

I think he has started his new YouTube channel and wants some traffic diverted to his videos....ha ha..

I wonder which earth is shaking with sony woofers....

Low freq Audio cant be recorded properly in videos.. its only for demo.. come to my home and enjoy the real dolby.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back