Craftel Vs Mitsun

dragonxwas

Ok, So I want an amp in the budget of 4-5K yeah measly budget, but Its just to check my speaker and woofer systems that I design, also It has to be used with my PC..

I've been looking for an amp to do this job and after countless search hours in the market, I've found mitsun Mit 7000 to do job well, although Its a HT receiver, I will be using it in 2.1 mode, another option for me is buy a stereo craftel amp and continue to use it with my WRAITH (200W RMS 80-180Hz selectable) sub woofer amp..

Although I could make one for myself, here in city we have a lack of good cabinets for amplifiers , good volume knobs, good VFD's, so its pretty hard to make a qualitative product at the end..

I want to dedicate my whole hobby time to building awe inspiring speakers,
Like my Flotilla 1.0 a true midrange speaker, which will give you the sense that the singer is in the room in which your are listening to.. :D

So to further feed my experiments I want a no nonsense amp which will just work, Tired of buying those locally manufactured amps which just die after sometime...

SO guys pls help..

Hi

You can also check this amp out. Very good SQ IMO. I made one and can sell you for a reasonable price. Offering to sell it coz I have four amps now.

Craftel any day compared to mitsun,try to audition then only u will believe my words...

sonodyne is out of my budget, they asking 6k for the basic amp, I don't want DIY made amps as I already have 6 of them, This needs to be factory finished, its the only reason I am buying it..

Will visit craftel showroom tomorrow..

You should also look at the Topping amp based on Tripath TA2020, provided you can live with lower power rating ( 20W ).

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back