Creative EP630 vs Senheiser HD201

vinny_wills

Hi guys,

I am lookin @ buying a headphone for my laptop mostly listen to music flac and mp3@190kbps , and i am person who like bass a lot, i've liked ep630 now i want to upgrade i have got a deal for HD senhieser 201 for 900 bucks used one , how different it is from EP630 Creative,

Need some inputs if it is a good deal cannot afford new coz no extra cash at the moment..

thanks in advance,
Vinny.

Sennheiser HD201 is the best value for money hp ive ever used, it sounds too good for its price.

Creative EP630 is a earphone and Sennheiser HD201 is headphone so cant compare , IMO Sennheiser HD201 has much better sound quality through a laptop than the Creative EP630.

Last edited:
You can try ebay.

and also you can buy them from Lynx india. ( they had a 25% off promotion on sennheiser products till yesterday, as them if the coupon is valid now also )

!!! 25% Off Sennheiser From Jan 20th To Feb 20th 2011 , Nail The Deals Guys
Please USE Discount Coupon 41c05c9bb4 When You Checkout For The 25% Discount !!!

Yesterday i talked to amarbir ( about my other purchases )
He told me Sennheiser has revised the HD202.

there is a new model coming in. .. this is not sure though .but he told me the price will be going up to 19xx.

SO i suggest you confirm this news and decide accordingly .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back