Bought a LG 50PQ70 and an Acer desktop from Croma this Diwali. My experience:
- Do not rely on the salespeople to guide you. Most of the times, their knowledge of the products is less than yours. Moreover, they sometimes mislead you intentionally or out of sheer ignorance. Do your own research both on products and prices if you want a good deal.
- Due to the Diwali season, stores were extremely crowded and nobody paid attention to you. However, once the negotiations were over, bill was promptly made.
- Got the delivery of both products within 24 hrs. In case of the desktop, it took 12 days and many phonecalls to get the bundled free printer since it was out of stock.
- Installation of the LG was done within 48 Hrs. Haven't done wall mounting as I need to get some woodwork done before that. The service engg. told me that within 24 hrs from my call, wall mounting will be done. They will also provide the brackets free of charge.
- There seems to be a dead pixel on the right corner which shines green when the background is white or light coloured. Inspite to complaining to Croma, nobody from LG has come to address it so far. Need to call LG, directly I guess.