Customer care of Excel home entertainment

bluraymaniac

hi i had ordered the longest day blu ray from flipkart .com and got 1 disc pack instead of 2 disc. i asked for replacement to flipkart which they agree. then i got doubt coz i had seen 2 version of this movie in movies and more section in ezone store which excel company owns.i contacted fb page of them and they said there is 2 disc version . after 2 weeks flipkart said they have cancelled my replacement and issued refund which i haven't got and said the reason is distributor doesnt have(excel company), after 1 week excel group contacted me on fb asking whether i got replacement , i said no they asked me to contact CC , which i did , the lady asked me to send her photocopy of bill , after verifying she asked me to send the movie to excel home entertainment office in Mumbai and she will send me replacement .i did that and she sent the replacement same day which i got today which is 2 disc version of same movie , i read many faced such problem with brave heart also. excel claims brave heart ,walk the line , the longest day,french connection2 all are 2 disc . i guess these movies are in circulation with2 version ,1 disc and 2 disc. so i suggest contact cc of excel group on fb and email them. i even mailed them my suggestion and feedback asking them to stop circulation of 1 disc as many would think they are missing on extras compare to uk or usa , which is error from excel side coz both version are of same price

contact [email protected] for doubts and problem

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back