DD HD logo changed - screenshots [much better now]

Cybersurfer

DD HD logo changed. The new logo is much better than the horrendous old logo. It may have just been a placeholder logo. Still I prefer textual logo like those of MBC HD Korea.

New Look - Taken at around 05:30PM Today

ddhd0922173459.png

See how the same scene looked today and on 17 Aug:
Today

ddhd0922173834.png

17 Aug

ddhd0817155816cybersurf.png

One more screenshot:

Last edited:
I find it highly ironic to read posts on DD HD which was launched to show the CWG in HD. As things seem, the event itself may not go ahead or the best athletes may not take part. Hate being cyncical but facts are facts.

The fact is that even 'DD HD' does not seem ready to cover the event which is 12 days away. The picture would dissapear at regular intervals, the audio is totally out of sync with the video, the audio is stuttering. They don't even have their logo ready, something that a professional could probably have ready in a couple of hrs at most. Oh by the way, they had the logo showing in double today in different colours, in the upper left corner and also in the lower left corner.

Why are we all speculating things which is not even launched? The trial running is to find all the issues and rectify, otherwise they could have launched long time back with all these issues. I think it would be wise to let them release it and then comment.

Why are we all speculating things which is not even launched? The trial running is to find all the issues and rectify, otherwise they could have launched long time back with all these issues. I think it would be wise to let them release it and then comment.
No one is questioning the trial process. It's the fact that these trials ought o have been finished weeks, if not months, earlier. It is a sign of total incompetence and bad planning that they are still in technical trials withless than two weeks to go for the actual games.

No one is questioning the trial process. It's the fact that these trials ought o have been finished weeks, if not months, earlier. It is a sign of total incompetence and bad planning that they are still in technical trials withless than two weeks to go for the actual games.

Why are we worried about their testing schedules / planning? I dont think its not run by any school going students, they have a lot of experience in that field than us. Let them do their job. :)

Why are we worried about their testing schedules / planning? I dont think its not run by any school going students, they have a lot of experience in that field than us. Let them do their job. :)
You gotta be kidding, right? They are worse than school going students. Yes, experience in lots of very poor & shoddy work. What is the guarantee that they will have worked out all the glitches in twelve days?

Last edited:
I dont have much experience of their shoddy work especially with DD Malayalam, sometimes they are far better in standards and PQ (after their conversion to digital format) than some of the private channels.

Today they seemed to have their final 'logo' on. It is in high resolution and looks decent enough, except for a few issues:
1. It would be nicer if it was a 'little' smaller.
2. Do not like the 'yellow' colour and would prefer a white logo.
3. It is opaque instead of being translucent.
4. I failed to understnad the need for the 'big' HD words at the bottom. If they have to have them then they should make them much smaller.

There was no audio at all all day, I wonder when they will get that part right.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back