Denon AVR 2310 for Rs.53,000/-

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

aneelr

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
1,063
Points
63
Location
bangalore
Hello friends,

For anybody in Bangalore keen of picking up a DENON AVR 2310, it is available at Rs. 53,000/-(MRP 62K), here at MUSIC RANCH, Jayanagar. A couple of bugs less than PROFX's deal(giving at 54,500 i guess..)........ If it's there for lesser anywhere else here pls let us know.

Thanks.
 

iyersn

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
172
Points
18
Location
Mumbai
Whoops!!
ProFx at Atria mall, Mumbai quoted Rs.62k for the same.
Let me know if it is available in Mumbai at a cheaper price?:mad:
 

iyersn

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
172
Points
18
Location
Mumbai
Thanks - Sure shall ask the dealer for the 10% discount. He never mentioned anything of that sort to me during my discussion. Thanks again.
 

spirovious

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
12,421
Points
113
Location
Mumbai
Thanks - Sure shall ask the dealer for the 10% discount. He never mentioned anything of that sort to me during my discussion. Thanks again.

Without warrenty ,it can be available for Rs.50k perhaps @ Sound out,Heerapanna.
 

aneelr

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
1,063
Points
63
Location
bangalore
Without warrenty ,it can be available for Rs.50k perhaps @ Sound out,Heerapanna.

Hi,

I guess 50K W/O warranty is too much, may be bargain another 5% on that 10% and get a total of 15% which comes around 52K-52.5K no the MRP.....i think 2.5K-3K more is worth for a warranty.

cheers
 

spirovious

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
12,421
Points
113
Location
Mumbai
Hi,

I guess 50K W/O warranty is too much, may be bargain another 5% on that 10% and get a total of 15% which comes around 52K-52.5K no the MRP.....i think 2.5K-3K more is worth for a warranty.

cheers

Said correctly ,US models are even cheaper,only prob with powersupply.
 
Top